Enorm Image Gallery + Video , 446件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2019年11月24日

I downloaded this app in hopes it would allow me to make an "upcoming sales" page for the holidays in my shop. Shopify's "pages" tool wasn't helping and it condensed my images to the point where the text on them was completely not legible. This app gave me exactly what I was looking for in not even 5 minutes of playing around with it. I had some trouble getting it to look the same on mobile, but I sent a quick email and they fixed it right away! App AND customer service are great- something very hard to find in some companies!

Vessel Artwork
2020年6月26日

This app is great for hosting galleries on your Shopify website. It's easy to set up and the customer service is fantastic.

GeoJango Maps
編集日:2017年6月4日

This app is very simple to set up, lookbook looks amazingly beautiful. Customer service is prompt and quick to help if needed. Showcase my lookbook just the way I had imagined.
Would highly recommend.

Mandems
2017年6月22日

GREAT App! I will continue to use on my client's sites!

Rivers And Glen
編集日:2020年4月6日

Extremely fast response from the support team. I got stuck a couple of times and they fixed the issue for me, instead of giving me instructions on how to fix them.

Bob's Containers
2017年10月17日

This guys are fucking great!! You will love them. I asked for a fix and they did it in less than 24 hours. There app is very well done. I am impressed. I tried Magento Gallery stuff when we used CE. This app surpasses all expectations.

Solara Cdl
編集日:2018年6月21日

I love great service! Originally gave a 4 star review only because it was new to me but they really have been quick to answer questions and help me develop my galleries properly for our website. They asked if there was anything that they could do better. I will continue to use image gallery and would recommend it!

This app allowed me the flexibility to create a simple attractive gallery. It is easy to navigate and while the standard typography wasn't suitable for our purposes, the support team graciously made specific changes at my request within a couple of days.

Amanda Pinson Jewelry
2020年3月10日

This is a great app! Simple to use and when I hit one little bump, the developers were so fast to answer and help me. You simply create the gallery you want, make your customizations and then specify which page you want to embed it on. I definitely recommmend it.

Sharla Jewelry
2019年2月28日

Easy to use and displays photos in many different formats. We've tried a few but stuck with this one.

DartFrog Books
編集日:2019年9月26日

The app is perfect and customer service is responsive and friendly! The back end could use a little bit of a facelift, but it works perfectly. There were options to resort the gallery, change the hover options, and even the spacing between images. I scheduled an afternoon to get our gallery up and running but it took less than 20 minutes (we already had the images ready to go). You can see our gallery here:

If you're looking for a lookbook, I totally recommend this app.

Rag & Bone Bindery
アプリの使用期間:約3年
EnormApps が返信しました 2019年3月14日

Thank you very much for the review. :) We will definitely work on improving our back end.