Mighty Image Uploader + AI , 197件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年1月26日

We have been using this app for over a year now and it does exactly what we need. They have great customers service and actually listen to customer suggestions. I definitely recommend this company.

CEB studio
2024年1月31日

Fantastic app with quick and responsive customer service. The team helped us set up the app for our store and kept helping us when we wanted to expand and change how our users interact with the app. Works for everything we need!

Fotobox
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2023年12月26日

A very convenient and easy to design application, I have been working with it for a year in my store. Plus they have customer service that goes above and beyond. Highly recommend

TALADA
イスラエル
SAAS GROVE COM LTDが返信しました 2023年12月28日

Thank you for your review and Happy New Year! =)
Feel free to contact us again whenever you need assistance.

2024年1月10日

I was looking for an upload App that my customers could upload images for fine printing. What I liked initially about Mighty Image Uploader was the flexibility in variables such as size, shape, and grayscale (which was critical for my application.) But, then I wanted a few more styling features for the mask cropping and the support folks created them in short time. The support is awesome. The app is deep in capabilities.

Cone Editions Press
アプリの使用期間:5日
2024年1月31日

This APP "ROCKS" - the team of developers made a few tweaks to the app overnight to better suit my needs. I greatly appreciate their work and creativity. It's the Shopify App I've needed for the past two years. Thank You So Much!!! - John Jones / Client

Gift It 3D
アプリの使用期間:19日
2023年12月13日

This is a great app and works fantastically in my store!

The team have been very helpful and responsive in helping me make some tweaks to the app to work how I need.

Would highly recommend to anyone!

TOPAGRAPHICS
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:5日
SAAS GROVE COM LTDが返信しました 2023年12月28日

Thank you for your review. It is very important for us to stay motivated. Happy New Year!

2023年10月16日

I love this app. I had a few questions and support got back to me quickly. I'm using both the text and the image upload functions.

Inspired Coastal
アプリの使用期間:4日
SAAS GROVE COM LTDが返信しました 2023年11月6日

We love you too! Thank you for your review =)

2023年9月4日

App performs as described for our custom print shop and has a great UI and UX for our customers. We needed a custom product option which the support team quickly and efficiently implemented for us. Amazing app with a friendly team behind it! Highly recommend!

My LED Wall Art
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
SAAS GROVE COM LTDが返信しました 2023年11月6日

I appreciate your review. We are doing our best to make you happy.

2023年11月10日

Super disponibilità dell'assistenza clienti, sono veramente soddisfatto del servizio! Approvato al 100%

Idea Design
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:6日
2023年6月29日

I've been using the app for about a year and haven't had any problems so far and I'm super satisfied!

The contact with the support always was smooth. With every request I was supported quickly. Also you are able to talk to the team for individual solutions and they try to implement this if possible!

Very friendly and helpful staff and great app!
Highly recommended!