Recensies (67)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 9% recensies zijn 1 sterren
26 april 2024

I reviewed quite a few affiliate platforms before settling on Impact, and it quickly became chaos from the start.

First the sales rep I spoke with promised me the world only to not deliver on most of what was promised when we finally signed on. From there, my first year with Impact was riddled with problems, all of which were easily surmountable except for the fact that I couldn't get any support from Impact directly which is the main reason for the rating of my review. I had some technical issues that I needed Impact's help to resolve which persisted for months while their support team either replied with ramblings that clearly showed they didn't understand the problem and completely missed the point or left me high and dry for weeks at a time. My first year with Impact was down more than it was up, and they are by far one of the most difficult companies I've ever had to work with. I also lost a lot of business from affiliates that were frustrated and not willing to wait months for me to resolve tracking issues, and I don't blame them.

I still believe Impact, from a pure software standpoint, is one of the best affiliate programs out there and the platform is capable of some great things, but none of that matters if the platform doesn't work. If anything goes even slightly wrong and you need support, everything will quickly fall apart. If you have your own development team that can autonomously solve problems, then this app is likely a good fit for you. Otherwise be weary, any issues that crop up will likely cripple your program for months on end.

EquipmentShare Parts Store
6 maanden gebruiken de app
24 mei 2024

Where do we start? At $500/month, we were disappointed that they seem to enable fraudulent orders and payouts. They allowed an affiliate to get $5980 on fraudulent orders, not one of them was a valid order and the order was placed in a foreign currency. They blamed it on our system (which we do not believe since they did our onboarding).

The lack of customer service was surprising, considering we had been clients since 2020.

We've paid $250K in monthly fees since being on their platform, and they just lost a 7-figure client. Had they done the right thing, we would have stayed for years more.

There are many more honest platforms out there... keep shopping!

Savor Beauty
7 dagen gebruiken de app
impact.com heeft geantwoord 5 juni 2024

Hi Savor Beauty, thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your partnership over the past four years and want to ensure that this is fully resolved. Our records show that when you flagged this to impact.com, our compliance team conducted a thorough investigation. We reviewed the results on a call with your team, which showed that they were not fraudulent transactions but rather an error regarding the currency the transaction was made in, which impacted how it was reported to impact.com. We provided you with a solution to ensure that the currency error is not replicated.

Fraud is something that we take very seriously on our platform, and we do stand by these results from our investigation. We're happy to reconnect with you over the next steps we recommended and to revisit any questions that may have come up since our last call.

16 juni 2024

begin to try

Happy & Polly
Hongkong SAR van China
4 dagen gebruiken de app
26 maart 2024

good

Liebe Seele-Japanese Premium Bondage & fetish Brand
Japan
2 maanden gebruiken de app
15 maart 2024

I was not going to write this review however it seems to be the only way that I can get your attention. I requested this account be closed on February 1st 2024. You guys refuse to close the account, and you are still trying to charge my account (March 15th) for the second time. I demand that this account be closed TODAY! I will be awaiting your response (yet again).

Merci Di Vita
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
7 juni 2021

White glove service! We joined Impact about a month ago and the whole process is so professional and carefully thought out. We had our own onboarding manager and taught us how to maneuver through Impact. Amazing app and a service to match!

allTRUEist
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
30 november 2023

We highly recommend this platform. It's incredibly user-friendly, and the technical support team is always quick to respond. Plus, our account manager has been a game-changer for us. Kelsey pays attention to detail, and her professionalism has made a significant impact on our business growth. We are grateful for her expertise and support.

Dreame US
6 maanden gebruiken de app
15 augustus 2023

I will never work with them again. We had a ton of fraud orders costing us thousands of dollars and for months they said the money would be refunded and they have never sent the money. In the meantime, we cancelled our account and yet they KEEP BILLING US. We provided email notice - they say, you must submitted a formal ticket to close the account. This is a month after we sent them notice.

Llama Naturals
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
impact.com heeft geantwoord 24 augustus 2023

Hi Llama Naturals, thanks for sharing your concerns. It seems the charges were due to an outstanding balance on your account. We have a team looking into this, and our goal is to resolve this as quickly and smoothly as possible.

30 maart 2022

Shopify sent an ebook about impact which looked interesting, but I wasn't sure what to do once I installed the app. The only two choices were integrate existing impact customers and book a demo. What do I do to get started, if I am not an impact customer? I've already seen the video and read the ebook. I don't need a demo.

EasyGenie
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
12 mei 2022

Great partner for affiliate marketing. Wish they would improve their invoicing process! Big headache for accounting teams and managing P&L

Enro