Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
7 gennaio 2024

This app works well, easy to install and import reviews from Amazon. The technical support is very professional, they can understand and fix my problem quickly

Lean-Di
Malaysia
29 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
7 dicembre 2023

I've tried so many different review apps, and this is definitely the best one. It is very easy to import reviews from Amazon and Aliexpress. The support is also great, Jay was fast to solve my problem.

Drinkito
Norvegia
12 gennaio 2024

Love the simple setup and intuitive interface, it is easy to import reviews quickly. Great customer support! Jay helped me within 2 minutes.

JunkyPuppy
Nuova Zelanda
24 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
12 dicembre 2023

I can import Amazon reviews to my store easily with this app, it works fine, many display options to show reviews in my store.

Makmakop
Belgio
4 febbraio 2024

The app has many useful features and nice layout, I can import reviews easily. Fast to response and solved my several inquiries in efficient and quick manner.

Wayuu
Austria
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
30 dicembre 2023

The app works great for managing reviews, and importing Amazon reviews. The interface is extremely user-friendly and I was able to start using it right away without any confusion or frustration.

Lensntrends
11 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
27 gennaio 2024

This is a great way to get reviews and is easy for customers and myself to use. The support is also amazing.

DELICY
India
16 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
20 dicembre 2023

This review app's functionality is amazing, the reviews can be shown on the product page and homepage. The support is also incredible.

Jourom
India
21 novembre 2023

This is by far my favorite app over loox especially, I can import many reviews from Amazon. The support is perfect, Jay is absolutely awesome!

Marine Market
Italia
1 dicembre 2023

Wonderful app, it is customizable, I imported product reviews with pictures from Amazon & Aliexpress had no issue at all!

Mockins