In Cart Upsell & Cross‑Sell , 947件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年1月16日

Great app and support! We have seen a significant increase in average spend throughout our store from the upsells!

The Sweet Store
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
In Cart Upsellが返信しました 2024年1月18日

Hello The Sweet Store,

We are happy to hear that you are seeing a significant increase in average spend from your use of In Cart Upsell & CrossSell! Thanks for acknowledging our app and our support. We appreciate you and are here if you need us!

2024年1月29日

Love this app and great customer service! They were able to resolve an issue I had quickly. Super helpful and a great app to add to our store!

Bombi Gear
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
In Cart Upsellが返信しました 2024年1月31日

Hello Bombi Gear,

Thank you for your review of our app! It is fantastic that you experienced the customer service we thrive for and that you could express that experience. Please reach out to us anytime you need.

2023年11月9日

Amazing customer service. Instant response and resolved my formatting problems in one go. Thank you!

Real Chai
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:7年弱
In Cart Upsellが返信しました 2023年11月16日

Hello Real Chai,

Thanks so much for leaving this 5-star review! We are happy that we could assist you with formatting quickly and the way you wanted. We are happy to help merchants whenever we can. Thank you for being a valued merchant!

2024年1月22日

These folks didn't just make an app that works, THEY work! No kidding, support is ridiculously quick and responsive - tell them what you want/need, and they make it happen. Worth every single penny!!

Once American
アプリの使用期間:30日
In Cart Upsellが返信しました 2024年1月24日

Greetings Once American,

Wow! This is a great review and we appreciate you taking the time to leave it. We love to hear that In Cart Upsell & CrossSell works for your needs and that our support team could quickly assist you with what you wanted. We are here if you need us for any support needs or questions.

2023年11月5日

Epic! it's is great and bring us many sales!!!

Sexy Real Sex Dolls
アプリの使用期間:4年以上
In Cart Upsellが返信しました 2023年11月7日

Hi Sexy Real Sex Dolls,

It is great to see this 5-star review and even greater that In Cart Upsell & CrossSell is bringing you the sales you are wanting. Let us know if you need anything!

The In Cart Upsell Support Team

2024年1月30日

Great support, Lasandra helped me setup everything for the upsell! I definitely recommend.

The Soft Life Club
アプリの使用期間:6日
In Cart Upsellが返信しました 2024年2月7日

Hi there The Soft Life Club,

We are happy to see that you were able to get the assistance you needed from Lasandra to setup your app. Thanks for taking the time to review and recognize the support services. We are here if you need us!

2023年11月15日

Very good app and support. Denis was very friendly and helped very fast.

Schlauwiewau
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
In Cart Upsellが返信しました 2023年11月17日

Hello Schlauwiewau,

We appreciate this 5-star review of In Cart Upsell & CrossSell. It is great that Denis could cordially assist you quickly and give you the results you were looking for. We are here to help if you need anything further.

2024年1月29日

very good and nice support! thank you

Always Wet
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:3日
In Cart Upsellが返信しました 2024年1月30日

Hello Always Wet,

We are happy you could leave us this great review. Thanks for acknowledging the support you received.

2024年1月26日

Outstanding customer support. They provided immediate assistance and successfully fixed my formatting issues in a single attempt. Much appreciated!

KARYSHA COSMETICS
アプリの使用期間:約15時間
In Cart Upsellが返信しました 2024年1月30日

Hello KARYSHA COSMETICS,

Thank you for reaching out to us to get assistance with your formatting. Our team knows what they are doing and we are happy you could use there assistance. Thank you for leaving this great review.

2023年10月5日

This was the only app I could find that did exactly what I wanted.

It was able to only show my add-on item for the products I wanted it to.

Support was excellent. I changed my theme which stopped the app working. They fixed it within 1 hour.

I would recommend it to anyone.

Beddoes Products
アプリの使用期間:5年弱
In Cart Upsellが返信しました 2023年10月6日

Greetings Beddoes Products,

It i great to hear that In Cart Upsell & CrossSell is doing exactly what you were looking for and we appreciate that you were able to leave us this great review. We take pride in providing the support that you need to help setup your app and theme. Thanks again for your review!

The In Cart Upsell & CrossSell team