Rezensionen (5.141)

• 3 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
19. Juli 2024

Easy to use and get notifications from customers per set-up

USimplySeason
Fast 5 jahre mit der App
9. Mai 2024

It's a good app, works well and it is easy to customize. I specially like that you can set a schedule for when you are available so I'm not getting messages at all hours of the night.

Artec
Panama
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
27. Juni 2024

love the chat box. gives you chance to talk with the customer, whilst seeing what has already been said

Reelfishing
Vereinigtes Königreich
26. Juni 2024

very easy and convenient to use! I am not a computer genius, I am a self taught Gen Xer. You can answer messages on your shop dashboard or link your store to the shopify inbox app and answer on your phone anytime anywhere.

Fresh Peaches Bikinis
6. Juni 2024

I love this app it helps me connect with my customer and help them find what they are needing for the quilting projects.

Mad Moody Quilting Fabrics
Kanada
Etwa 4 jahre mit der App
19. Juli 2024

Wish it could be Text not e-mail....

Willi's Ski Shop
13. Mai 2024

It's easy to use, and easy to communicate with customers. It's also easy to see from Shopify's back office when there are messages waiting.

The Stitcher's Muse Needleart
Kanada
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
11. Juli 2024

It is not a shopify inbox issue per se but too many persons message me offering services instead of actual potential customers.

Besides that, it is a good product.

aunasbodycare.com
Barbados
8. Juli 2024

Shopify has been a critical part of me opening and running my online business.

Thank you and please keep up the great work.

R & R Innovations
4 monate mit der App
27. Juni 2024

I've had zero issues so far!! Shopify Inbox integrates smoothly with my Beyond theme and makes it so much easier to communicate with customers.

Dayglow Color