Rezensionen (5.148)

• 3 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
19. Juli 2024

Shopify chat support has transformed the way we interact with customers. The speed and efficiency of the service allow us to resolve queries on time, generating a good customer experience. This channel not only improves our communication, but also strengthens the trust and loyalty of our customers. Highly recommended for any business looking to optimize their customer service!

Depot Eshop
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
7. Juli 2024

Keeos you in contact with your customer base. In addition, its easy to navigate.

EMAHS WELLNESS GARDEN
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
22. April 2024

When it's working it's fantastic! It works 90% of the time. Customer's don't ever see the hiccups. The two factor authentication login forces this app to log out occasionally. I do not always realized this occurs, then I won't get any chats to my phone for a few days. During my busy season this really helps convert sales; customers can get answers faster. Even if the answers are not instant, I can usually reply in a matter of minutes. I love the quick replies. Those answer 80% of the questions customers have "what is your return policy ?" "what are your size details ?" I ask customers to provide their email address so I can always track them down. Most people understand the chat is tied to a human being at a small business. Most customers will wait for a few minutes. I have had a couple people get on the chat and be rude and nasty, it hasn't happened for a couple years. So, I think it's a great plugin for your Shopify store. I've been using Inbox since it launched! I wish I could customized the placement a little more, the code lays on top of your store visual layout code...still that's the reality of UX design. Inbox is a fantastic little plugin by Shopify! I recommend to all business owners, especially if you're seeing a lot of abandoned carts or have a product with complex sizing options!

RavenRova
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
11. Juni 2024

There aren't enough filters to shield against hackers and other scammers. I'm currently dealing with someone who hacked into my account. I don't know how they got in, I shouldn't jump to conclusions. I wasn't inferring that "Inbox" was to blame, only that more security might help against intruders. I've had a great experience with all Shopify products. Thank you for being there whenever help is needed.

Althena Fitness
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
21. Juni 2024

I like it because customers can message me quickly and don't have to wait for a reply.

JT2 Beef
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 18. Juni 2024

Seems to work well, I have lots of customers messaging me.

Happy Dog Food
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
18. Mai 2024

This app is great and our customers find it very useful too! I was initially a little unsure about it asking for their email addresses at the start of the chat, but it has allowed positive follow up when we've missed a question and also further information later on, when it's required, and that can only be good :)

The Acorn Gallery
Vereinigtes Königreich
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
12. Juli 2024

It is a nice customer service app to add to be able to converse with our customers and to be alerted to when they ask questions and need answers. It can be done at all hours and we personally find that convenient

Robin~
Midnight Magic Lingerie

Midnight Magic Lingerie
Kanada
4 monate mit der App
9. Mai 2024

I like it, but will need to work on setting it up so I can answer customers immediately. I didn't see the messages come through right away, only when I was logged into the app on my laptop.
great, though.

Succulent Favors & Plant Gifts by Sorella Minchella
7 monate mit der App
15. Juli 2024

This app is very helpful on keeping us connected with our customers. It really fast and accurate. I will recommend using this app 1000%

Jenny Penny Luxury