Shopify Inbox , 4.138 reseñas

Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 77% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 14% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
4 de mayo de 2023

Una app que se encuentra limitada en su personalización. No está la opción para mover el chat mediante código.

SEXTO SENTIDO
Colombia
4 meses usando la aplicación
14 de agosto de 2021

It can't support guide visitors to leave emails, not phone numbers in North American. We can't adjust the setting.

XTUCAM
4 meses usando la aplicación
12 de agosto de 2020

App was working fine until last night I updated it like it said. Now it won't open. My customers keep asking questions but I can't respond. Aggravated

AvaSophia &Co.
Shopify respondió 3 de noviembre de 2020

Hello AvaSophia & Co., thank you very much for your review and feedback. Our sincerest apologies for the aggravations. We have released fixes for all the recent bugs, are you still having problems?

I recommend re-installing to the latest version of Shopify Ping, and if you have any questions, contact our team directly at ping@shopify.com.

*** GOOD NEWS! We have just launched Shopify Ping for desktop! Go to https://shopifyping.com and login with your Shopify credentials, then enjoy the ease of use of replying to your customers from a desktop or laptop. ***

Best regards,
Veronica N.
Senior Support Specialist - Ping

15 de enero de 2020

I am moving back to Tidio
Very disappointing since is a feature from Shopify. Conversations as not keep together, the system starts a new one after a short time and to get worst there is no customer name so I am don’t know if is a new conversation.

Hi Brazil Market
27 de agosto de 2021

Hey there, Are we able to switch off app just on desktop? Desktop's appearance is not good enough like mobile and i wanna close the button in there.

Finish TR
Turquía
13 de agosto de 2022

I am still learning it I will rate as I go.............................................................................................

Lucinda's Express
8 de mayo de 2023

Leider wird der Facebook und Instagram Messenger entfernt. Somit muss man diese Kanäle nun über Umwege extern abrufen. Warum macht ihr sowas?

KOOZART
Alemania
2 meses usando la aplicación
4 de agosto de 2022

I want to like this. It's convenient in a few ways, however, the top of the chat is cut off in desktop mode, meaning customers can't read my greeting message and can't close the chat if they don't know the trick of clicking on the chat circle. I contacted the developer only to be told they know it's an issue but have no correction for it. How they don't have a scrolling option or ability to adjust the height/width of the chat widget is beyond me, especially for such a complex app. I feel as if this should be a foreseen issue on their part. We may go back to using the Tawk App, since we didn't have this issue with that chat app and it's also free.

Storybook Bakery
2 meses usando la aplicación
Shopify respondió 25 de agosto de 2022

Thank you for writing your review and for outlining the issues you've experienced with the Shopify Inbox app. I can certainly understand why the problem you've referenced has been a frustration and that you were not provided with a solution when you contacted our support team. I will be sure to pass your comments onto our development team for them to consider, and hopefully this is something we can amend in a future update for the app. -Victor, Shopify Support

28 de septiembre de 2021

It’s not possible to translate the user interface of the app. The chat appears to customers always in English so it’s only useful for shops in English.

Mojshop
Serbia
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Shopify respondió 4 de octubre de 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, the online store chat appears in the same language as your theme. If you are using an unsupported language, then online store chat defaults to English.

You can reference this under the "Appearance" section of our guide for Shopify Inbox here (https://bit.ly/2WKVX28). Thank you again for taking the time to leave this review. -Marty, Shopify Support

28 de diciembre de 2021

Useful app but we have a big problem with it. It adds (1) to the page titles. And it affects google search results. The number count is caused by the notification count for the Chat feature on storefronts being added to the metadata of the store. This information is being picked up by search engine bots which then update the search result titles. We need a decent shopify help!

Jack Martin Menswear
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Shopify respondió 11 de enero de 2022

Thank you for writing your review and for letting us know that you're experiencing this issue. This is something our development team is aware of and we are working with Google to find a resolution, and we believe we have found the cause of the issue and have made the change that should help resolve the issue.

The fix may take some time to come into effect as Google needs to recrawl your website in order for the problem to be resolved. You can ask them to do this as per the instructions listed here: https://bit.ly/3HUjHT9. -Victor, Shopify Support