Shopify Inbox , 4.481 reseñas

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 77% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 14% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
24 de abril de 2024

Inbox is very helpful for my online store. It help to chat to the customers automatically or manually . Thank you for the app.

Shalom-stores.com
India
23 días usando la aplicación
15 de abril de 2024

its been good, but there isnt

The Guppy Garden
9 meses usando la aplicación
7 de marzo de 2024

Overall its good but the messages take a while to load, it can be upgraded :)

Discount Sellers
Pakistán
3 meses usando la aplicación
15 de marzo de 2024

Pros:

1. instant answers

2. getting customer info

3. free

4. ability to engage

Cons:

1. and 2. no way of removing from certain pages like the landing pages, this leads to my next problem where you can't remove the notification 1 in the right hand corner for new customers unless they manually touch the chat box. this is bad for anyone with ocd or adhd. its distracting on a page meant for conversion!

3. can't change the size of the chat bubble

4. no unsend option on text

5. no pc scrollbar for instant answers

pH Select
1 día usando la aplicación
12 de febrero de 2024

Please add option for the customer like hide chat box and its main icon from the main for 24 hours/ 1 week/1 month.

INDIAN SLINGSHOT

Italia
4 meses usando la aplicación
Shopify respondió 8 de marzo de 2024

Hi, there!

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your review.

Our team would like to better understand what issues you may be experiencing or what specifically you'd like us to make note of to improve on. If you'd like, you can reach out to us here (https://shopify.link/vRnL) so we can discuss further. -Victoria, Shopify Support.

27 de febrero de 2024

Very good app. The problem is it does not work with Kallas theme at all. It causes glitches on mobile site, screen flickering, and the modal window not opening fast or closing... Buggy

Voyageprint
11 días usando la aplicación
Shopify respondió 8 de marzo de 2024

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! The Shopify Inbox app is designed to work across most themes - however if you are seeing a specific issue on a theme, your best bet would be to first reach out to the theme developers to see if there's any issues on their side: https://shopify.link/7MJw. After that, feel free to contact our own team and we'd be happy to take a closer look: https://shopify.link/WJna. -Rick, Shopify Support

2 de marzo de 2024

the live chat does not update side by side i have to close the chat and come back:(

ezzewak
Pakistán
9 días usando la aplicación
Shopify respondió 7 de marzo de 2024

Hey, there! Thank you for your review. We'd love to look into the issues you've experienced further, please contact us at: inbox@shopify.com so that we can get some eyes on this issue for you! -Maz, Shopify Support

8 de enero de 2024

I would like the cell phone to work as a whatsapp, sometimes you have to enter the email every so often and I do not realize that there are messages pending to answer because the cell phone app does not notify. other than that all good.

ESH
Guatemala
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
28 de diciembre de 2023

Pros: I like the convenience of having chat on my website. I also like that it was easy to setup and I don't have to do anything to "maintain" it. I also like that when I miss a chat, the response is emailed to the customer. And I like the idea of having AI responses.

Cons: The AI bot is annoying. It generates long, automated responses that are not accurate. I waste time deleting them to write my response. And then the bot doesn't learn from my responses to improve the next time around. That's disappointing.

Wishes: I wish there was a way to identify shopping patterns and determine when someone was about to bounce out of the website and allow me to flag them before hand. I also wish there was a way that it could provide insights that would improve a customer's overall shopping experience to improve conversion. I wish there was a way I could categorize customers and message them accordingly (e.g. if someone says can I get added to a waitlist for something, I'd like to do that automatically). I wish there was a way that I could consolidate insights about the types of questions they were asking and context so I could make improvements to my site, product descriptions, etc.

Pooters Diapers
3 meses usando la aplicación
Shopify respondió 3 de enero de 2024

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to write your review and outline what you do and don't like about Shopify Inbox, and how you'd like to see it improved in future. This feedback is incredibly valuable to us and your comments will be submitted to our development team for review. Thanks again. -Victor, Shopify Support