Reseñas (4.820)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 78% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 14% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
25 de marzo de 2024

Text size is too small and cannot be changed. Quite good app.

The Nexx Shop
3 meses usando la aplicación
17 de mayo de 2024

Interaction with customers may need a more friendly respond

Stylish3Tees.com
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
26 de marzo de 2024

I like it, I wish it was in a noticeable position or brighter so I would notice the message to me sooner.

LaBron Perfume
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
26 de febrero de 2024

It helps, but since it goes back to their email, I am not having much luck contacting them again.

daileybreadbooks
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
1 de mayo de 2024

I would recommend a Shopify Inbox for Shopify Store

KJ Paula Gift Baskets | Boston MA
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
16 de abril de 2024

So far, so good. It's pretty simple and seamless. I love the automated responses built in. However, the mobile (iPhone) app is not working properly. I'd give it a 5 otherwise.

chirocept
8 días usando la aplicación
27 de marzo de 2024

Great service to help customer's & conversions. Could be improved but great for what it has to offer

Loyal Origins
5 meses usando la aplicación
29 de enero de 2024

This is generally a decent chat app that seamlessly integrates with their own Shopify ecosystem. The one thing I would improve is the push capabilities because when I've read/responded to a message on my iPhone, for instance, I don't want to still see an unread message on my iPad and/or Mac (without needing to enter said message to make it refresh).

The biggest bummer was when they discontinued iMessage support, which is what the majority of my customers used to contact me with (since I make accessories for the Apple ecosystem). I understand that iMessage changed their terms of service and had different requirements to use iMessage for Business, but I wished that Shopify just adhered to the new requirements and kept this working because it's a better platform to chat with customers on (via the Shopify Inbox integration). The reason is because if it's just via the website, if the customer closed the website, the response doesn't get to them (unless they leave an email address, which many don't). With iMessage for Business, it'll reach their inbox regardless of time zones and they'll eventually read it (and the same on our side). Since e-commerce is global, I can't always be awake and monitoring the chat app in case someone halfway around the world has a question.

JUUK
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
9 de junio de 2024

I would strongly recommend it.

Happy Hops Home Brewing
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
2 de junio de 2024

It works as advertised, just a little slow.

StrongArm Sport