Avis (5 065)

• 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
22 avril 2024

When it's working it's fantastic! It works 90% of the time. Customer's don't ever see the hiccups. The two factor authentication login forces this app to log out occasionally. I do not always realized this occurs, then I won't get any chats to my phone for a few days. During my busy season this really helps convert sales; customers can get answers faster. Even if the answers are not instant, I can usually reply in a matter of minutes. I love the quick replies. Those answer 80% of the questions customers have "what is your return policy ?" "what are your size details ?" I ask customers to provide their email address so I can always track them down. Most people understand the chat is tied to a human being at a small business. Most customers will wait for a few minutes. I have had a couple people get on the chat and be rude and nasty, it hasn't happened for a couple years. So, I think it's a great plugin for your Shopify store. I've been using Inbox since it launched! I wish I could customized the placement a little more, the code lays on top of your store visual layout code...still that's the reality of UX design. Inbox is a fantastic little plugin by Shopify! I recommend to all business owners, especially if you're seeing a lot of abandoned carts or have a product with complex sizing options!

RavenRova
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
27 juin 2024

love the chat box. gives you chance to talk with the customer, whilst seeing what has already been said

Reelfishing
Royaume-Uni
6 juin 2024

I love this app it helps me connect with my customer and help them find what they are needing for the quilting projects.

Mad Moody Quilting Fabrics
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
26 juin 2024

very easy and convenient to use! I am not a computer genius, I am a self taught Gen Xer. You can answer messages on your shop dashboard or link your store to the shopify inbox app and answer on your phone anytime anywhere.

Fresh Peaches Bikinis
11 juillet 2024

It is not a shopify inbox issue per se but too many persons message me offering services instead of actual potential customers.

Besides that, it is a good product.

aunasbodycare.com
Barbade
8 juillet 2024

Shopify has been a critical part of me opening and running my online business.

Thank you and please keep up the great work.

R & R Innovations
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
18 mai 2024

This app is great and our customers find it very useful too! I was initially a little unsure about it asking for their email addresses at the start of the chat, but it has allowed positive follow up when we've missed a question and also further information later on, when it's required, and that can only be good :)

The Acorn Gallery
Royaume-Uni
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
27 juin 2024

I've had zero issues so far!! Shopify Inbox integrates smoothly with my Beyond theme and makes it so much easier to communicate with customers.

Dayglow Color
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
11 juin 2024

There aren't enough filters to shield against hackers and other scammers. I'm currently dealing with someone who hacked into my account. I don't know how they got in, I shouldn't jump to conclusions. I wasn't inferring that "Inbox" was to blame, only that more security might help against intruders. I've had a great experience with all Shopify products. Thank you for being there whenever help is needed.

Althena Fitness
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 18 juin 2024

Seems to work well, I have lots of customers messaging me.

Happy Dog Food