Avis (5 052)

• 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
2 juin 2024

Customer info and basket contents with message makes it very easy to respond.

PEAK CHOCOLATE
Australie
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
9 avril 2024

it's good but it does feel a little bit clunky at times as I have to sign in again to respond. also, I don't think customers can attach listings/images to things they're asking about (but that might be the regular shopify inbox - sorry, cannot recall)

suegray jewelry
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
12 juin 2024

We like Shopify Inbox except for the exception that (as far as we know) it can't be shut off when we are not available to answer. This is frustrating for our customers.

Tesselle
Presque 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
21 mai 2024

The Inbox is a great addition to my store, its one of the better things on Shopify.

Medals R Us Australia
Australie
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
7 mai 2024

My experience with Shopify Inbox has been very good and convenient. It provides an easy-to-use platform for managing customer inquiries and orders efficiently.

Icy
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
16 juin 2024

Works very well! Helps us communicate quickly and effectively with our customers.

The Seaside Succulent
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
5 juillet 2024

Quick and easy to use. Gives customers instant information.

Caro London
Royaume-Uni
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 19 mai 2024

Shopify Inbox has been central to my business since I began building my website. Giving my customers access to let me meet their needs is essential to getting them what they need when they need it. Thanks.

Love Light Minnesota
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
27 juin 2024

A good way to communicate with customers.

Queens Things Me 2 U
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
1 mai 2024

The Shopify Inbox chat app is an exceptional tool that has remarkably simplified and streamlined our communication with customers. Its straightforward design is not only easy to navigate but also significantly enhances our customer interactions, leading to a vastly improved customer experience. Through valuable insights gained from direct feedback, we have been able to gain a deeper understanding of our customers' shopping experiences. This has been instrumental in allowing us to tailor our online store to better meet their needs. I highly recommend the Shopify Inbox app to any retailer looking for an effective way to connect with customers and refine their e-commerce strategy based on real user feedback.

LOKK