Shopify Inbox , 리뷰 4,072개

• 평점의 4%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 2%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 4%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 3월 13일

Based on this app I can see Shopify really cares about helping store owners connect with their customers. To be able to message on the computer and via mobile we can stay connected even when offline. I would like the ability to easily switch between stores as I have several. I will get a notification from one store that I need to respond to and then another from another store. Switching back and forth easily will help me take care of my customers more easily. Thank you for all you do for us

JackJacks Metal
앱 사용 기간 2년 초과
2024년 2월 20일

"I have to say that the support I received from Shopify was exceptional. It can be really challenging to manage everything on my own, but their assistance was incredibly valuable. They helped me understand the functionality of Shopify's Inbox Chat app, which is a free alternative to one of my paid apps that serves the same purpose. In essence, I received free support for a new app and was able to save money by discontinuing an old app. Overall, it was a great experience."

Maison de Kristine
2024년 4월 10일

It works great for us, Easy to attach pictures, link stock, set up automated answers and quick replies. I've looked at more comprehensive inbox's but this one fulfills our needs perfectly.

Barefoot Junkie
영국
앱 사용 기간 4년 초과
2024년 4월 9일

it's good but it does feel a little bit clunky at times as I have to sign in again to respond. also, I don't think customers can attach listings/images to things they're asking about (but that might be the regular shopify inbox - sorry, cannot recall)

suegray jewelry
2024년 1월 16일

This is a great, free chat app. The "Quick Replies" function allows many pre-written answers to be looked up very quickly. Also, the built in product links show the customers photos of the product and allows quick lookups of your products.

The mobile app is fantastic as well.

The only thing I would change or add would be a feature to send a message to a customer who has not yet chatted - like a chat bubble that says "Ask us a question" so they can see the chat box more easily on the website.

Clearsource
앱 사용 기간 3년 초과
2024년 3월 6일

It is extremely helpful to have the Shopify Inbox available to our customers, and we love getting the notification that we have a message from a customer. Sending them a response back is super easy too! Thank you Shopify!!!

dogsRtreed
앱 사용 기간 거의 2년
2024년 1월 23일

I totally love what Shopify has to offer to its customers! it's simple, fast and easy to use! The record keeping is fantastic all kind of data available to help fine tune strategies to drive customs to our store! best in its class!!!!!!

True Earth llc
앱 사용 기간 대략 4년
2024년 3월 28일

Works really well. Great App for securing sales with better and more efficient communication with potential customers. Your life in cars

Yourlifeincars.com
영국
2024년 1월 31일

I totally love what Shopify has to offer to its customers! It's simple, fast and easy to use! The record-keeping is fantastic, all kinds of data are available to help fine-tune strategies to drive customs to our store! best in its VERY HELPFUL

Cathy,s new look fashion &beauty
앱 사용 기간 거의 3년
2024년 2월 22일

Incredibly easy to use! Super user friendly interfacing that has allowed not only us as the seller, a better experience, but our customers as well. Makes transactions a breeze!

Bargain Boater