Recensioni (523)

Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
13 giugno 2024

I can't tell anything about the Apps functionality because I've had for only a few days but its clean and much easier to set up then the other apps, and Fatimas help is over the top. We connected over Google Meet and got my issue resolved in a matter of minutes :)

Clothekk
Germania
29 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
infinitecommerce.io ha risposto 21 giugno 2024

Thank you for your feedback! 🌟 While it's still early to speak about the app's full functionality, I'm glad to hear that the setup was clean and much easier compared to other apps. Fatima's help was outstanding, resolving the issue in just minutes over Google Meet. 😊

28 maggio 2024

Irfan and Laiba were incredibly helpful in assisting me with creating a TikTok pixel and connecting it to my Shopify store. Their efficiency and quick response made the process smooth and hassle-free. Thank you for your excellent support!

perfectcollection
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
infinitecommerce.io ha risposto 31 maggio 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that Irfan and Laiba provided excellent support in creating and connecting your TikTok pixel to your Shopify store. Their efficiency and quick response are exactly what we strive for. Thanks for your support! 🌟👍

13 giugno 2024

I recently had the pleasure of receiving assistance from NIMRA during the setup of my pixel. From start to finish, She provided exemplary support that exceeded my expectations. She quickly understood the issues I was facing and guided me through the setup process with clear, step-by-step instructions Furthermore, NIMRA was incredibly responsive. Thank you for this great assistance NIMRA.

Souq Alharam
Arabia Saudita
29 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
infinitecommerce.io ha risposto 14 giugno 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that Nimra provided exemplary support during your pixel setup. It's great to know she quickly understood your issues and guided you through the process with clear, step-by-step instructions. Her responsiveness truly made a difference. Thank you for your kind words, and we're always here to help! 🌟

23 maggio 2024

Fatima was outstanding and super fast helping me, a super novice, get everything set up smoothly. I HIGHLY recommend her and this app, because ecommerce can be so hard. THANK YOU!

Bea's Bayou Skincare
Stati Uniti
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
infinitecommerce.io ha risposto 26 maggio 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! 😊 We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Fatima. She truly goes above and beyond to assist our users. Your recommendation means a lot to us. E-commerce can indeed be challenging, but we're here to make it easier for you. Thank you for choosing our app! 🙌

25 maggio 2024

Fatima provided outstanding support, making my experience great and stress-free. The app itself works flawlessly, delivering exactly what I needed.

Trendvibe.pk
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
infinitecommerce.io ha risposto 27 maggio 2024

Thank you for your kind review! 😊

24 aprile 2024

Fatma and nimra helped me through the pixel journey and helped me step by step process and it was very smooth and was very comfortable process. The work in which i was stucked since a week got resolved within minutes,

Mango Earth
India
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
infinitecommerce.io ha risposto 26 aprile 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that Fatima and Nimra were able to guide you smoothly through the pixel setup process and resolve your issue quickly. Providing efficient and comfortable support is always our top priority. If you ever need further assistance or have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us. We're here to help!

22 maggio 2024

I had the pleasure of being able to talk to Fatima and she was very helpful, checked with the team that everything was installed in the best possible way. I thank her for her patience and thorough explanations.

I also recommend the app if you want to monitor every event on the server-side website and pixel

nikalustudio
Italia
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
infinitecommerce.io ha risposto 24 maggio 2024

Thank you for your kind review! 😊 We're delighted to hear that Fatima was able to assist you effectively and ensure everything was installed perfectly. Your recommendation means a lot to us. If you want to monitor every event on the server-side website and pixel, this app is definitely the way to go! 👍🌟

7 maggio 2024

Infinite pixel is definitely worth recommending. And let me tell you, the support is absolutely amazing. IQRA was there to help me configure everything, and it was such a breeze. I'm really satisfied with her support

mega baskett
28 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
infinitecommerce.io ha risposto 9 maggio 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with our support team, especially with IQRA. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're glad we could assist you in configuring everything smoothly. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance or have any questions. We're here to help!

27 maggio 2024

really good to work on this app help to run my store very good. @nosheen

EARLY BIRD
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
infinitecommerce.io ha risposto 28 maggio 2024

Thank you for your feedback! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that the app is helping your store run smoothly. Big shoutout to Nosheen for her support! 🌟👍

27 maggio 2024

this app is good very easy to use customer support response time is very fast one of customer support team nimra is help me to fix my issue facebook pixel issue now my problem is solved im satisfied with customer support team

Goodwill Outlet
India
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
infinitecommerce.io ha risposto 28 maggio 2024

Thank you for your kind words! 😊 We're delighted to hear that you find the app easy to use and that our customer support team, especially Nimra, was able to quickly resolve your Facebook pixel issue. We're glad you're satisfied with our support! 👍🌟