inkFrog for eBay , 449 recensies

• 3% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 20% recensies zijn 1 sterren
Bewerkt 27 september 2019

Highly recommended, great team with more than excellent response time. Absolutely love this app how it makes my selling on eBay so much easier. It's my everyday go to site for products launch and management

My Wrist Time
Singapore
21 februari 2015

Works very well for inventory sync, but have run into a few bugs that required re-creation of bugged/broken listings. Developers were quick to respond though. Still, absolutely worth it for us. Works great and creates lovely eBay listings as well.

Penny Dreads & Wigs
12 juli 2016

Brilliant. I needed this app to do one particular thing and the customer service team walked me through every step and made it really easy.

www.giftsforanimallovers.co.uk

Gifts For Animal Lovers 2
17 januari 2018

Relatively easy to use. Some hiccups here and there, but overall a must-have for those working between eBay and Shopify. Recommended.

Style Therapy
Bewerkt 8 februari 2017

We haven't been using the system long but we're already starting to see the benefits. The customer support has been great and they arranged a call with me set everything up. Very pleased so far.

Urbanindustrystore
30 april 2015

Great app and great customer service.

Exact CCTV
13 april 2016

This is the only app you'll need if you use eBay or are interested selling on eBay. It took us minutes to get over 600 products from our Shopify store on to eBay. All orders received via eBay show up in Shopify. The integration between this app and Shopify is fantastic! LOVE IT

Bariatricpal
10 juni 2016

If you are not using this app you are missing out on sales!! Super easy setup and inventory syncs flawlessly between eBay and Shopify. Highly recommended!!

Rose Gold Vintage
27 oktober 2014

I give five star for an awesome application.
I still have questions about few thing but customer service did not reply of several email so i stopped.
I probably was unlucky but the app deserve great rating, unfortunately for me is self service, i have to discover everything from my ends.

L.A. Roxx
Bewerkt 22 oktober 2016

I'm using inkfrog for 4 months now.
I tried a lot of "sophisticated" importers Shopify to Ebay before that let me down till I found Inkfrog.

Inkfrog gives you the all pack!
Great interfacing- easy to use.
Beautiful lists- Simple clear customer-friendly ebay list templates.
100 stars support- 99% same-hour replay, helpful, very attentive- they actually added 2 features I asked for.
Thank you guys- you're the best!

Anuana