Classificação geral
3,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 57% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 22% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
24 de janeiro de 2024

I have to say, very impressed with the way Inktreadable does their business. Easy to upload designs, clothing quality is great. Delivery is very simple. My only gripe was the packaging. It could be a bit better experience from an end user POV, all items were together in one bag. Otherwise they would be getting a 5 star review from us at Ministry of Breaks

Ministry of Breaks
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
8 de dezembro de 2023

The quality of products ordered so far is good. Most sweatshirts though have annoying little stickers stuck to the fleece lining which doesn’t create a good impression for customers. I’m finding the 5 working day shipment timescale to be more like 5-7 working days. It is likely due to the Christmas lead up but delays aren’t communicated, which is poor customer service in my view.

Little Leopard
3 meses usando o app
8 de março de 2023

Excellent company, couldn't recommend them high enough, if you are looking for a reliable professional outfit, look no further.

BLACKSTHETICS
8 meses usando o app
Inkthreadable deixou uma resposta 9 de março de 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it!

7 de março de 2023

So far so good! A number of samples ordered and very impressed with the quality and the turnaround speed. Customer orders have been received well and they love the eco packaging. Nothing negative to say and customer service is always very welcoming, helpful and a pleasure to communicate with.

MARCHAdventureApparel
29 dias usando o app
Inkthreadable deixou uma resposta 8 de março de 2023

4 de abril de 2023

Love Inkthreadable, from their eco ethos to the fantastic range and quality. Items arrive quickly, and I'm proud to have HowlTruth merch supplied by them.

HowlTruth
7 meses usando o app
Inkthreadable deixou uma resposta 4 de abril de 2023

Data de edição: 1 de janeiro de 2020

Really warm, friendly service with a sleek chat interface. They have only gotten better with time, and I have every confidence this will continue. Their environmental policy and ethics seem to be unparalleled among print-on-demand services on Shopify. They carry quality cotton products that I can't find anywhere else. While product creation can be slow and there are sometimes print issues, this doesn't seem that different from anywhere else. Products with print mishaps go to charity rather than to waste. Recommended.

The Planet Patron
Estados Unidos
Mais de 4 anos usando o app
Data de edição: 23 de fevereiro de 2022

I’ve worked with them for the last 3-4 years. I’ve tested a few printing companies in the UK and in Japan. Positives: In terms of print quality they are really good. The customer service is consistently quick (usually within 24 hours), fair, helpful and friendly. One of the main draws for me was their early adoption of fair trade/organic products. Super grateful to the team, I haven’t really had any issues apart from lost shipments and a few mistakes here and there that they quickly helped with. lost shipments aren’t really their fault anyway. That happens about 1 or 2% of the time I would say from my own experience. But again, can’t fault Inkthreadable for that as far as I can see. I think they’re a really good company. Improvement suggestions: I wish we had the option to double print white shirts, like you do for the black ones. prints look much better on black because you do 2 coats (white base, full color). I wish you could do that on white so the print is not so faded. I also wish we could check the stock for each product online. some t-shirt prints do eventually begin to disintegrate after around 100 washes, so if that could be improved that would be really great. anyway, you guys are killing it. the people leaving 1 star are haters .. I’m sure tons of people are happy with this company that don’t leave reviews. thanks for everything and looking forward to continue working with you

wwwomb
Canadá
Quase 4 anos usando o app
2 de setembro de 2019

The Selection and quality control of these guys is incredible.
Their application is so easy to use and I certainly will recommend to anyone who is looking for something intuitive.
The people behind the company is even much better - you know someone will always reply when you have a query .

Their ethical and sustainability policy is also one of their biggest strength and unique factor.

My customers love all my products because Inkthreadable puts great attention towards high quality print and garment.

CoolAfricanMerch
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
22 de agosto de 2018

sind it since 6 months and all is top.

Veganpowershop
Áustria
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
Data de edição: 26 de março de 2019

Inkthreadable has been the best choice for my business: the quality of their prints is excellent and the turnaround times aren’t too long (usually 2-3 business days). They’re also EU based, which reduced delivery times for my customers.

One other thing that amazed me was their customer service. The founders, Alex & Amy, have built a wonderful business with a great team that’s always there to help you. If you have a question or a problem, they’re easily reached via email or live chat. We all know sometimes things just don’t go as planned. Having an incredibly helpful & friendly customer service team who go out of their way to resolve the issue and help you out, is invaluable!

Really glad I found Inkthreadable and can’t wait to grow my business further with them!

tl;dr:
- European based
- Excellent print quality
- Great turnaround times (usually 2-3 business days)
- Easy to use app that integrates well with Shopify
- Amazing customer service

A Book of Words
Bélgica
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
Inkthreadable deixou uma resposta 9 de abril de 2019

Hello!

Thank you for such a lovely review. Our team works hard to provide the level of service we can be proud of, and it's great to see these efforts paying off for the customer's that trust us with their brand.

If you have any suggestions for improvement then please get in touch with our support team to let us know!