XO Insert Code , 115 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
21 luglio 2023

XO is a great App and the Customer Service is fantastic!!! I was previously using another Code App and they up and quit on me which did not allow me to remove my code. I contacted XO customer service and they removed the old code within a few minutes!!! I am very impressed!

Skyway Minisplit Sales
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
11 giugno 2023

nice and easy! took 2 seconds, helped with Facebook Domain verification. I recommend since it is free as well, thanks!

Visionary Dreams Co.
12 aprile 2023

XO Insert Code! This is a very quick, easy and a very helpful resource. Good job. keep it up team!!!!!

Studio Vie FZE
Emirati Arabi Uniti
20 novembre 2023

Worked perfectly

WooWoo USA Canada
Regno Unito
4 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
21 febbraio 2024

Time saver! 10 seconds and done!

Chew Chief
24 marzo 2023

cool it's easy to use and follow the instruction add my google tag quickly ~~~
thanks for the developer.

soonyoungdental
Cina
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
4 agosto 2023

Used XO Insert Code to install my Consent Banner from Termly.io. This plugin was exactly what I needed... For whatever reason when I installed the embed code manually within my theme edit code option; manually entering the code would not solve the issue of Termly.io recognizing my Consent Banner was installed properly. XO Insert Code App was the solution to that problem... Most definitely a recommended tool to install code within your theme.

GENERAL POPULATION
31 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
10 novembre 2023

cool

Hi:Shop
Romania
1 minuto di utilizzo dell’app
28 aprile 2023

Very easy-to-use and it works perfectly. 100% recommended! Keep it up!

FrutaSips
8 maggio 2023

Je la recommande cette application pour les avis avec ses possibilités pour que les clients affichent leurs avis.

cosmenaturbio