XO Insert Code

XO Insert Code

Built for Shopify

Recensioni (115)

Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 97% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
6 novembre 2023

Fantastic app, works exactly as expected. Awesome that it's also free!

Sabra Pizza
2 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
14 novembre 2023

muy fácil de usar

comprofacil.click
Messico
19 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
7 giugno 2021

Works really well. Support does get back in touch promptly regarding issues. Will definitely recommend using for adding any script codes to the store.

Wazoodle Fabrics
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
17 febbraio 2022

This is an analytics tool that I'm trying as I start my new music business. The install instructions were clear and worked well as I integrated into my Shopify acount. So far the info I am seeing is quite helpful and I look forward to exploring more!

Freddy Matthews Music
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
14 ottobre 2023

Worked Great for Google Tag

Meat Monitor
Regno Unito
5 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
14 aprile 2022

Love this app, super simple to use and manage our various pixels. It's one of the first apps we install for our shopify sites.

JerseyFactory
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
27 settembre 2021

I used this app to implement the cookie consent banner from iubenda. 'Plug and play' ! Place it in footer section and you're done!

Vunez
Paesi Bassi
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
4 luglio 2022

Excellent App, Must Have, Just paste your code and save, rest will be done by the app, its really simple

Designers Village
India
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 7 dicembre 2021

I lke it. It is very good! NICE! NICE! NICE! NICE! NICE! NICE! NICE! NICE! NICE! NICE! NICE! NICE! NICE! NICE!

Bicmte | Official
RAS di Hong Kong
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
31 marzo 2021

The very best app of it's type. We have tried a few which don't work anywhere as well as XO Insert Code. Fast and efficient support when needed. Highly recommended.

Goody Goody Gum Drops