Add Feed Section
Make and manage beautiful Instagram feeds easily without coding.
Easy to customize
Design your own feed that is attractive and store-friendly.
Set up feed according to your device optimized. Insert title, likes, comments, locations more.
Instafeeder ‑ Instagram Feedの詳細情報
Compatible with the Instagram API for Instagram Feed & Instagram Shop
Display your awesome Instagram feed on your Shopify storefront with our Insafeeder - Instagram Feed.
Easy 3 steps to set up your Instagram Feed on your store
- Install the application section in your theme with one click
- Add a section to your page with the theme editor and fill in the details.
- Customize the look to match your store and save it.
- Easily setup (No coding required).
- Image and video support.
- Load content by @username or #hashtag
- Content Update After 24 Hour
- Compatible with all devices & browsers.
- Fully responsive - desktop and mobile screen wise feed settings.
- In the app your post will show likes and comments in addition to the owner of the post.
- It will also show multiple images and locations of the Instagram post.
- Multiple Instagram feeds support (Free).
COMING SOON! Features
- Shoppable Feed
- Instagram Story Feed
- Image Filter
Compatible Browsers - Desktop / Mobile
Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Safari
Customer 24 / 7 Support
If you have any questions or are having problems, email us and WhatsApp. Our team will help you 24/7.
It was a good app, but suddenly it wasn't working. I already uninstalled this. It undisplayed on the top screen. July 25, 2021> suddenly it wasn't working. Please check again.
Everything is working fine. Please check.
And if you have any problems or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You :)
I really love this app it was exactly what I was looking for my website. Its really simple to use and easy to install.
Great app! Looks so good on my site and after searching for a good insta feeder that allowed me to get all the features I needed for free, I'm glad I found this one!