VA: Instagram Slider & Feed , 13 avaliações

Avaliação geral
3,6
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 38% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 15% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 15% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 31% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
27 de julho de 2022

I was facing an issue with this app as it was not visible on my website, so I contacted their support team which was very helpful and resolved my issue as soon as possible.

Nuvelon
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 2 months
Questão respondida por Vital Apps 27 de julho de 2022

Hi,
Thank you for your valuable feedback ! We work hard to meet the expectations of our clients, providing top-class services and support.
We are more than happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We wish to serve you again soon.
Have a great day!

17 de junho de 2021

Works Perfectly after correct set up! easy to change settings and colors to give your store more options and make it better for users.

MoonScreams
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: Over 1 year
Questão respondida por Vital Apps 22 de junho de 2021

Thank you so much for the great review. If you need any further help, feel free to contact us anytime. We're always ready to support you

4 de março de 2021

We install correct as introduced. Connection to insta okay. No articles are shown onpage. No support by ETS. We deinstall the app.

ULI Form
Alemanha
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 4 months
Questão respondida por Vital Apps 22 de junho de 2021

Hi, I'm a manager of the Instagram app. I'm so sorry for the bad experience that you got while using our app. I have just checked the chat history again between you and our support team. I know that the issue has not been solved, our support team is still waiting for your response about account permission to support

Editado a 12 de fevereiro de 2021

I cannot recommend this app at this time.
This app breaks every few months or so, worse than that all my product tags that we spent hours adding get deleted.
the worst part is the support, it takes forever(for them to respond) via chat or email, they are not available during normal US working hours. I'm still waiting for help 5 days now after the app products tags stopped working, no answer.

Lollygag.co
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 7 months
Editado a 6 de novembro de 2020

The app is ok. But Instagram feed is not renewing. Sent in couple tickets for days and no replies. Kinda regret chose the premium plan even it's cheap. After reading the comments below, I changed it to 2 stars because it was my fault not to read the comments before installing this bad app.

2nu Sunglasses
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 3 days
Questão respondida por Vital Apps 22 de janeiro de 2021

I'm so sorry for the trouble you got. I have checked all other shops and their instagram feed are renewed every 24h for Free plan and 1h for Premium plan. At the moment, I can not check your shop because you don't use our app anymore
If you change your thought, just please contact us anytime, I will make sure the app works well on your site

10 de junho de 2020

Great customer service and over all really enjoying this app! It makes my front page so much more lively and am I so glad I came across it!

Bedda Designs
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: Over 1 year
28 de maio de 2020

Still, i get access code invalid after doing everything correctly. Buggy app that doesn't work. Thanks

VERONESI|WATCHES
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: About 1 month
Questão respondida por Vital Apps 22 de janeiro de 2021

Hi,
I have checked your shop and our Instagram app is working well on your site. It looks nice now. Maybe the access code from Instagram was wrong but now everything is ok. Could you please help me to change the rating?

31 de março de 2020

Excellent assistance, they help me to install the app and very quick response. Great app, it looks good on the webpage.

Roca Boutique
México
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: About 2 months
Questão respondida por Vital Apps 31 de março de 2020

Thank you so much for your great review. If you need any further help in the future, just please ping me anytime then I'll continue supporting you. Have a great day!

20 de fevereiro de 2020

App is ok if you have time to babysit it... No issues with adding app, adding customizations for your Instagram page or adding the gallery to your Shopify site. The issue is the gallery does not update itself and sometimes needs to be reconnected. The only way to know if it needs to be reconnected or if your gallery needs to be updated (to see more current Instagram feed on shopify website) is by visiting the app in your Shopify admin app chanel. The app will not notify you that it needs to be updated or reconnected, so you will have an instagram feed from 3months ago on your website. Going to Look for a more up to date app.

Bold Addictions
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 4 months
Questão respondida por Vital Apps 25 de fevereiro de 2020

Our Instagram app is using a cache system to help the site loads faster. You can clear cache manually in the app setting, or wait for cronjob to clear cache.

Cronjob will run and clear cache for app which is using Free plan every 24 hours, and clear app in Premium plan every 8 hours

4 de fevereiro de 2020

I am very satisfied with Gallery Pro! It installs as a section to theme so no code implementation needed! Grid or Slider options, tagging is easy, great effects, button can be customized. Great App!

Contessa
Sérvia
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 8 months
Questão respondida por Vital Apps 5 de fevereiro de 2020

Thank you so much for your great review. If you need any help in the future, please contact us anytime