Arvostelut (644)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
19. huhtikuu 2024

Absolutely LOVE this app...so simple to install and use - so many fantastic features - and the BEST service if you ever need anything. Somehow -someone on my team made a change by mistake - went to the chat on the app and received a reply and a fix literally within 2 minutes!! THE BEST !!

Therasage
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
28. toukokuu 2024

Excellent customer service. I really like having my instagram content integrated into my Shopify store- KmXtend Hair Extensions

KmXtend Hair Extensions
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
1. toukokuu 2024

The App works well and looks great. Had a small issue and was literally solved with in minutes of contacting support. Great work! Keep it up!

Wonderferris Photography
Uusi-Seelanti
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
19. kesäkuu 2024

very bad app, i didnt purchase plan of this app so how they make the bill of the app

Siroki Bond Mattress Factory Outlet
Intia
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
Adevole vastasi 20. kesäkuu 2024

Sorry for the inconvenience it's not possible for us to charge unless you approve the billing. You had accepted the plan and you were charged only on those months where you had crossed 1000 page visits on your website. Anyways we would be happy to refund you the charges.

1. heinäkuu 2024

Quick response, and helped us with a quick customization

Vangelis
Ruotsi
12 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
18. kesäkuu 2024

The best instagram app out there! quick responses and he resolves all the issues.

whaley moon
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
29. toukokuu 2024

This app seamlessly integrates Instagram Feed, Stories, and Highlights into my store, enhancing its visual appeal and providing valuable social proof, all while being incredibly user-friendly and offering excellent customization support.

Sharp Vision Eyewear
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
11. heinäkuu 2024

Thank you so much to their team for helping us quickly fix our positioning issue. I love the feed so far and looking forward to checking out more of their apps. Thanks so much.

Bea's Bayou Skincare
Noin 15 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
11. toukokuu 2024

They give a 2 hour window for response and to my surprise I was helped in seconds. Easy fix and this eased my worries as a new customer with my technical issues. He went in and refreshed my highlights immediately. He waited until he knew it was operating properly before he let me off the line. Very much appreciated the great customer service! InstaFeed+Story is legit and excited to see what this new insight does for my business
Luv U Wright Beauty & Wellness is happy!

Luv U Wright Beauty & Wellness LLC
Noin 10 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
6. toukokuu 2024

Just downloaded and already loving it so much!!
Vishwesh helped me customize the layout and the placement of the widget right away and it just works perfectly.
Best product, best customer support.
Thank you so much!!!