GetSale Bulk Discounts Manager , 271件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2023年6月27日

We have been so happy with this app. It works really well, and the support has been phenomenal. We had the most marvelous experience with the Get Sale app team troubleshooting an issue no one else could help us with. We are so grateful. Highly recommend.

Magic Beans
アプリの使用期間:4年弱
2023年10月30日

So far, things are working as expected! Thank you for this app!

Butler Beans Coffee
アプリの使用期間:約1時間
2024年2月9日

Very useful application to be able to generate discounts on the web in an organised and fast way.
They also have a very good customer service, I had a programming doubt with my Shopify theme and they solved it quickly and satisfactorily. Highly recommended.

ERNESTO TERRÓN - Shop
スペイン
2023年5月31日

We don't know what we would do without this app. Setting up sales is a breeze. We set up sales as far in advance as possible and this app has completely streamlined our process.

Ultra PRO Entertainment
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2023年3月21日

Super easy to set up sales and being able to schedule them in advance has been a game changer. The support team are super helpful and responsive, they even added custom coding to our store!

The Official Cricket Shop
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2023年8月22日

Perfect app, incredible support and reactive.
Can solve any problems even if there aren't.
Wouldn't chose any other app when it's about sales

Yagö skateshop
ベルギー
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年5月30日

Great app! It is user friendly, so it was easy to set up my sale. I appreciate that I was able to include resources with specific tags and/or collections AND exclude specific resources. Being able to schedule the sale and having it automatically add a sale tag to each resource was exactly what I was looking for in a sale app. I highly recommend!

The only change I would make is to have a payment plan option that only charges for the month(s) the app is used. I won't be having a sale every month, so I have to pause my plan during those months and then reactivate the month(s) I have a sale. Just an extra step that could be avoided.

Algebra and Beyond
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年7月24日

Highly satisfied with GetSale Bulk Discounts Manager! They provide exceptional service, prompt assistance, and efficient solutions. Their platform streamlines our discount processes and saves us valuable time. We highly recommend them! Thanks, GetSale!

Carmensays
スペイン
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2023年8月17日

It did what I wanted and it was easy to apply.

So basically I wanted to reduce my prices on certain Products.

Natureloot
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:14日
2023年5月10日

Easiest way to discount an item or a bunch of items! Very easy to use and navigate! The support is quick to reply and very happy to assist

The HOCKEY CONNECTION