GetSale Bulk Discounts Manager , 270件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2021年11月24日

This is great app that works without a glitch. Saves time and makes money. Support is among the best.

GolfPal
カナダ
506が返信しました 2021年11月24日

Thank you so much for your kind words :)

We wish your store a huuuuge amount of sales during this sale period!

Take care and know that you can always rely on us!

Alex

2020年1月10日

great Job. the app is easy to use and i recommend it to any shop owner who are Looking to solution to improve sales

yalinat
ドイツ
2020年11月25日

Works great! Highly recommended! Using this for BF and CM and it brings back the money invested 1000x.

Trgovina Annapurna
スロベニア
2019年12月13日

I love this app for its ease of use! It's great how it shows the customer the sale price and the amount that they're saving. Well worth it to pay for such a good app!

PM Jewels
2023年5月31日

We don't know what we would do without this app. Setting up sales is a breeze. We set up sales as far in advance as possible and this app has completely streamlined our process.

Ultra PRO Entertainment
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2020年4月18日

This is the most user friendly discount app we have installed so far. Very easy to search for products and apply discounts.

Christensen Copenhagen
オーストラリア
2020年11月30日

This app was very easy to use!!! I used it for the first time for cyber Monday. It made it easy for my discounts to start and stop when I wanted them to.

kimmieblmt
2020年5月27日

Good app, easy to use! Our team used this app without any confuse.
Tryed diferent apps and make chose for this one!

FACEWEAR
エストニア
2020年4月3日

So far so good, I have tested this and it works! I will update my review when I have run it properly through our store:) We have been looking for a way to set up specials with a start and end date in shopify so will be great if it does what we want it to!

Cambridge Local
ニュージーランド
編集日:2019年10月25日

So far the app is very easy and straightforward, I have just installed but seems to be able to do what I am looking for. I cannot wait to experience it more!

Skin Hair Nails Nutrients