Recensies (154)

• 11% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
30 augustus 2019

best app so far not shure what ican get from it bt worth to try,even if review have to be left first without properly using it

D&S Fashion LTD
Verenigd Koninkrijk
10 maanden gebruiken de app
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 31 augustus 2019

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (felicia@eggflow.com)

15 september 2019

OK mogla bi se dodati dorada neka aasfcdedcdededcdedcecdedcdecdecdecdecdcdecdedcfdcdedcdeecdecdcdedcdecdcd

SG-ROYAL STYLE D.O.O.
Kroatië
9 maanden gebruiken de app
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 15 september 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

1 februari 2021

I have yet to get anything out of this app but I know It'll come at some point Eggflows apps are great :)

Armada Touch
Nieuw-Zeeland
8 maanden gebruiken de app
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 25 maart 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that the app will be useful for your business more in the next time. Also, we will improve the app better in the future.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia|@eggflow.com).

Good luck with your business!

Eggflow Support Team.

29 september 2019

I can't review the app before having to chance to even use it first. This is not helpful for anyone. I'll update my review based on the app performance.

Trendy Titan
7 maanden gebruiken de app
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 30 september 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time and have a new review in the future.

16 augustus 2019

Just learning how to use it but seems helpful. We will see if it works for my store. Easy setup with easy instructions.

Kelly's Wellness Boutique
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 18 augustus 2019

Bewerkt 18 augustus 2019

I love this app it does everything that's expected of it. I've seen so so so so much progress from my site productivity it's awesome..

Fly Flashy Apparel
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 18 augustus 2019

5 september 2019

Amazing! Very easy to use and works well. Definitely would recommend for anyone who is offering discounts to customers

Bella Madani
Frankrijk
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 5 september 2019

Bewerkt 22 juli 2019

I believe this app can provide me with an extra push of attention for my website and continue to encounter new customers along the way! To early to tell!

iFootwears
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 23 juli 2019

I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail.

28 augustus 2019

Great idea let see if it works. I am gonna ise it for a while amd see if I like it. Then I'll write an actual review.

detonate fashion
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 28 augustus 2019

Thank you for choosing us.

We hope that you will come back with wonderful experiences next time.

2 augustus 2023

Enjoying it so far. I am just starting out.But I am interested in knowing how this app works . I am

NKOGNITO.LLC
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 18 mei 2024

Hi NKOGNITO.LLC,

Thank you for your 4-star review! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the app so far. It's great to have you with us as you start out.

If you have any questions or need more information on how the app works, please feel free to reach out to us at support@eggflow.com. We're here to help you make the most of our app and ensure a smooth experience.

Thanks again for your feedback and for choosing Eggflow!

Best regards,