Elfsight Instagram Gallery , 114件のレビュー

• 評価の3%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2019年4月9日

great customer service, friendly staff and they get the job done immediately. Would highly recommend this app!

Pacific Leis
アプリの使用期間:約5年
2019年10月7日

There were some problems with the app resizing & displaying that I couldn't solve, fortunately the support team was awesome and got it fixed for me! Support is what I always value most in paid-apps.

Bagnet™
アプリの使用期間:4年以上
2018年8月22日

Fantastic app, feed looks amazing!

Fit Jeans No
ノルウェー
アプリの使用期間:約4年
2016年2月11日

Great App! works fantastic. I love being able to customize the Instagram gallery's appearance. 5 stars for sure!

8eyewear
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:約4年
2017年4月17日

Works great, love the clean look & reasonable cost! 1/2 the cost of a similar app we were using before & I think InstaShow has more features.
Also, very helpful customer service when the app didn't work with my website at first (site needed updates).

Shop Beached
アプリの使用期間:4年弱
2019年10月29日

it's a Very good application
I had difficulty installing it but the technical support is very effective

Céleste Mogador
フランス
2017年2月7日

App works great! Just pasted the code right in the Shopify Homepage builder and it worked perfectly. My theme had a floating header that covered up part of the app's pop up after clicking on a instagram post ... so I emailed support and they implemented a custom fix right away! 100% 5-stars!!

Lightstim
編集日:2020年6月25日

I've tried all the Instagram apps on Shopify, this is the best Insta app if you are looking for top notch branding customizability, and also they have the best customer support for any app I've tried. Give it a try, you won't regret it..

REECH
Elfsightが返信しました 2020年6月26日

Hey there,

We're so happy that our app is the right thing for you! :) We were delighted to assist, and we hope that you're with us for a long time!

Regards,
Elfsight

2016年6月6日

Awesome customer support. I was having a compatibility issue with the theme I was using and Andrew fixed me up within 24hrs of my request for help. Elfsight easily has the best customer service I've experienced from an App or Theme developer so far! I'd definitely recommend this app to others.

Acuity Instruments
アプリの使用期間:約3年
2016年8月10日

Outstanding customer service! Great app! 5 stars! Thank you Andrew for your help. All the best!

Kikelox