Elfsight Instagram Gallery , 114件のレビュー

• 評価の3%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2024年1月26日

Great app also support team!
They helped us fixing some code, and it was easy to copy past it on the right place. All recommendation

Aspegren-denmark.com
デンマーク
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
Elfsightが返信しました 2024年2月3日

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback on Elfsight Instagram Gallery!

We're happy to know you like the app and our customer support! Our agents are always glad to give advice and provide installation services, so feel free to get in touch with them any time :)

Best regards,
Elfsight

2016年4月29日

Great app and amazing support, highly recommend!

Young Frankk
アプリの使用期間:7年弱
2023年3月20日

Great app. The support we needed was fast and effective. We recommend it to everyone who also needs the features offered.

Milkes
ブラジル
アプリの使用期間:6年以上
Elfsightが返信しました 2023年3月22日

Hi Milkes,

Thank you for your kind feedback on Elfsight Instagram Gallery!

We're very glad to hear you enjoyed our app and customer support, and we hope you find other useful tools in our app catalogue :)

If any questions come up, feel free to message us at https://help.elfsight.com/?contact=1

Best regards,
Elfsight

2019年4月3日

It's lit tho. Lots of options and features, good customer support, and wow is this review really not 100 characters yet? Just do it trust it's worth it!

LIVE SPRING WATER
アプリの使用期間:6年以上
2017年7月12日

We just added this app to our website and are loving it. It's great how it can be customized. The team at InstaShow is amazing, they have been incredible with helping customize the app just how we'd like it. They are always very quick to reply, helpful and eager to please. Changes are done quickly and they take the time to communicate along the way. Definitely one of our best 'app' experiences so far since starting our site many years ago. Thank you InstaShow team!

Kvbijou
2018年10月8日

This is the best invested Instagram feed for my store. Had helped me in so many ways for my businesses. For many years after, it had stopped working due to the coding error found in my store and the widgets disappeared. The support team was willing to help and had brought back my hopes up because without this app, my website will be so dull and the important features of having it will be a big loss for me. Thank you once again team! InstaShow and Shopify ROCKS!!

SunnahOSStore | id-Booth SG©
シンガポール
2017年4月20日

We love using this app on our store, you can select the pictures you want to show, the tags, the comments and everything. It's very useful for the customers to see the items you sell on your customers.

I had a problem with the app and they solved it right away, a great team and a great app!

Hemmetsunglasses
イタリア
2016年2月7日

I'm normally bad about forgetting to write reviews, but I couldn't be this time. This app is by far the most powerful / easy to use Instagram viewer on the app market. Definitely recommended. You've got huge amounts of control over how the widget appears, ever over multiple screen sizes. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ability to track multiple hashtags and filter out certain accounts. Great job guys!

Keyway Designs
2018年10月7日

Works well! Great team!

Recently experienced an issue where the ig feed was no longer displaying.
Got in touch and the team was able to guide me toward a solution.
The problem was being caused by another app I have on my website.
Sorted :)

STICKERISM
アプリの使用期間:約5年
2019年4月9日

great customer service, friendly staff and they get the job done immediately. Would highly recommend this app!

Pacific Leis