Classificação geral
4,2
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 76% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 10% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 12% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
29 de janeiro de 2024

We really like using the Insure Shield app on shopify to protect our packages. They have been a life saver for our wholesale and retail site. Making a claim is easy & the agents are very responsive.

Beaded Blondes Wholesale
6 meses usando o app
UPS Capital Insurance Agency Inc. deixou uma resposta 31 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for the wonderful review! We prioritize our customer service and easy claims process so it is great to hear that you’ve had a great experience with our app!

3 de fevereiro de 2024

App has some glitches but has gotten better since we first installed it. Pretty good about being able to get ahold of someone and follow through is also pretty good.

TCP Pro Racing
3 meses usando o app
UPS Capital Insurance Agency Inc. deixou uma resposta 7 de fevereiro de 2024

Hi TCP Pro Racing, it’s great to hear that the app has improved for you after installation & that you’re having good experiences with our customer support team so far. Here’s to happy shipping!

18 de janeiro de 2024

It is easy to work with this app. However, I was skeptical at the beginning. Now we have quick replies to our queries.

Prolisok
4 meses usando o app
UPS Capital Insurance Agency Inc. deixou uma resposta 31 de janeiro de 2024

We are glad that you had a great experience with our app so far! That’s what we call the brighter side of shipping!

Data de edição: 27 de dezembro de 2023

I submitted my first claim after months and it has taken a month to get a response only asking for the tracking number because their system is not working properly.

Horrible first-time experience.

UPDATE, Yes I mentioned the tracking number above. Why did it take me to email you a month later to get a response that you needed a tracking number?

Aqua Lab Technologies
8 meses usando o app
UPS Capital Insurance Agency Inc. deixou uma resposta 27 de dezembro de 2023

Hi Aqua Lab Technologies - we are so sorry to hear about the inconvenience you experienced when filing your first claim with us. After doing some investigation, we identified there was an issue with the first tracking number you provided with your claim. Upon receiving an updated tracking number, your claim was immediately submitted for payment on 12/20.

We hope that clears up any confusion and would be happy to chat more if you have any additional questions or concerns.

14 de novembro de 2023

Fantastic support! They are a great team to work with. I needed a bit of code adjustments and they responded and fixed the issue immediately. Thank you!

VOELEN
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
UPS Capital Insurance Agency Inc. deixou uma resposta 15 de novembro de 2023

Hi VOELEN,

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with our support team! Our team appreciates the positive feedback and is dedicated to providing you the best support. Happy shipping!

29 de outubro de 2023

Didn't even have a chance to use the app, it's coming back with an error code, I'll be more than willing to change this to 5 stars if I can get re-onboarded again, 3 stars because customer service was great reaching out to me initially!

XOXO Virgin Hair
5 dias usando o app
UPS Capital Insurance Agency Inc. deixou uma resposta 31 de outubro de 2023

UPDATED 11/15

Hello XOXO Virgin Hair, we have launched new enhancements to improve our app performance this week and will be migrating our servers soon for better app support. We appreciate your patience as we make these enhancements. Please let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Hi XOXO Virgin Hair, thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with our customer service team and our team is diligently investigating the error code in order to resolve this issue for you.

Data de edição: 17 de janeiro de 2024

I had problems setting up billing as I kept getting error messages, and had to write an e-mail to InsureShield support, but in the end it sorted itself out. The rest of my startup with InsureShield went smoothly.

The app is currently running smoothly with no further issues. Customer support has been very supportive, especially Charles...thanks for your help.

Coffeio.store
4 meses usando o app
UPS Capital Insurance Agency Inc. deixou uma resposta 20 de setembro de 2023

Hi Coffeio.store, we are glad that you were able to smoothly set up the InsureShield app after the initial error messages. This feedback is helpful to our team and helps us improve. Here’s to happy shipping!

Data de edição: 19 de outubro de 2023

This app just keeps getting worse. The app on my store has not allowed me to use it for 2 months now. I've been reaching out to customer support that entire time. Their phone number goes to a voice mailbox that is full (unprofessional). I cannot adjust the settings of my claims or see recent transactions anymore. I've been trying to reach out to someone at UPS Capital to do something as simple as update my email on file with them and nothing has happened for 2+ months now. Sadly, I cannot recommend this app. What's upsetting is although they will not reply to any emails or phone calls, they have problem auto billing our credit card on file like clockwork every single month. I'm hoping someone reads this, takes it seriously and actually solves this issue for us - because your customer support hotlines and email address are going 100% ignored. I also have a claim that has been under "investigation" for 2 weeks now and the claim agent won't reply to me when I ask what the hold up is.

--- UPDATE ----
Yes, you reached out to me to fix it. But as of today, I am getting all the same error messages again and cannot access the app or adjust settings. I've emailed, now I wait for a response (last time, it took 2.5 months before someone got back to me and fixed it). We haven't filed a claim now in two months, yet we send you hundreds of dollars a month.

Joco Records
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
UPS Capital Insurance Agency Inc. deixou uma resposta 30 de agosto de 2023

Hi Joco Records, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with getting connected to our customer support team & with your claims process. We want to make sure that we rectify this issue for your business and have forwarded this over to a member of our team who will be in touch shortly.

UPDATED: Hi Joco Records, we wanted to reach out to provide you an update to your issue – the claim that you’ve filed has been paid and we have resolved the application issues that you were running into. Your satisfaction is important to us and we want to thank you for the feedback as it is helpful for our team to improve.

21 de fevereiro de 2024

I've had the app installed on both my shopify stores and have been using it for a few months now. The app itself glitches a lot. They need to work on that. Additionally, you have to click on too many different options to find the one thing you're looking for. It could be a bit more user friendly.
My claims have been processed in a timely manner, and the filing process itself is super easy. The only thing I don't like is you don't get reimbursed for the shipping cost, meaning what you paid to ship the package that either got lost or damaged, even though 1000% of the time it's UPS's fault. I don't think that's fair at all because I now have to pay for shipping once again to send the customer a replacement. So the initial shipping cost should be reimbursed too.

Customer service is 5 stars for me. Patrick and Charles are super friendly, helpful, and responsive.

Overall, I am satisfied with the app. I now have peace of mind knowing that if my customer's packages are missing or damaged, I can be confident that UPS capital will reimburse me for it, minus the shipping cost.

Exquisite Designs Home Décor
18 de agosto de 2023

Unfortunately, they're just like every other insurer. Sell "peace of mind" only to deny every claim based on some obscure excuse. First claim out of the gate was denied, so I've canceled my account. Just wasting money...

Zaar Guitars
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
UPS Capital Insurance Agency Inc. deixou uma resposta 21 de agosto de 2023

We are sorry to hear that your experience with our claims process was less than 5-stars. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further. A member of our team will be reaching out shortly to assist you.

UPDATED: Hi Zaar Guitars, thank you for your patience as we look into this issue for you. Our team discovered that there was a store discount applied to the order that made the order value, that was sent to us, $0.00. When our team receives an order with a $0.00 order value, our team automatically un-insures the order due to the fact that there is no order value to assign a premium to. We apologize for the inconvenience, please feel free to reach out with any additional questions.