Intuitive Shipping

• 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
3件のレビュー
2021年8月4日

Difficult to get going but once up and running you're set! 10/10 service from Michael Janes, without his help I would not have been able to set my store up for delivery. Recommendation to the support team is to have more how-to-videos. Note: If you want to offer pick and delivery you need their sister app which is an added expense.

HotBake®
南アフリカ
アプリの利用期間:9ヶ月
Intuitive Shipping Incが返信しました 2021年8月4日

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We greatly appreciate it, and so do users looking for the ideal shipping solution for their store.

I wanted to clarify that Intuitive Shipping offers store pickup and local delivery options within the app (postcode zones, distance-based calcs, etc.) and that Zapiet’s Store Pickup + Delivery is only needed if you require a calendar-style delivery date and time selector in tandem with the robust control Intuitive Shipping offers.

I’m glad you mentioned more tutorial videos. These are currently in development, so, in the meantime, we offer one-on-one onboarding calls so that users can learn precisely how to configure Intuitive Shipping for their unique requirements. I’m thrilled to hear that you were able to take advantage of this, and Michael was able to guide you through the configuration.

Best regards,
Ron Anderson | Customer Experience Manager

2020年11月14日

Intuitiva (hace honor a su nombre) y funcional. Tiene algunas limitaciones que esperamos que puedan solucionar en el más corto plazo; sin embargo, para nosotros es la herramienta más completa en el tema de shipping de todas las que hemos probado en Shopify.

Marxial
ペルー
アプリの利用期間:9ヶ月
2019年8月5日

Great app with a lot of features to make your shipping accurate! I'm personally waiting for their newest version that could allow more boxes to be added, Paul was a great help and I cannot wait for the new update! We use 30+ boxes in our system because we sell a lot of different products of different size that get bought together.

Obsessed Garage