Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
15 dicembre 2023

Very helpful for forecasting inventory and allows us to order an accurate amount. The customer service has been responsive and helpful so far and they've been able to take care of our questions/issues.

Atomic Defense
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
6 marzo 2014

This app works perfectly for our uses. You can set the trigger quantity to suit your needs. Narender, the developer, is wonderfully communicative and always there to help! Great app!

Wear Your Music
Oltre 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
7 ottobre 2013

This app does exactly what we needed, it could do more or be more tightly integrated into Shopify but, for the cost, it does as it is intended and meets our needs.

You set a stock count you want to monitor and click save. Done. Every day you'll get an email notifying you of all products in your store which have at and below that threshold for stock levels.

Who needs this app? A person like myself that wanted a "inventory at a glance" that I can look at in the morning and decide if anything needs to be re-ordered for the store. Nothing more, nothing less.

The author makes tweaks and changes when I needed. I wanted it to not consider variants that had N/A for stock counts, done. I wanted it to sort the e-mail blast so the items with least (or zero) inventory was listed first (to help my "at a glance" mentality), done.

Reliable and functional. If something isn't functioning or I think could be done better, I send them a support message and they get on it.

AwesomeDrinks
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
1 settembre 2014

Excellent, highly affordable app that does exactly what it says -- an organized daily alert of items that have hit re-order levels.

We were also blown away by the response of the developer. We had a case that was not handled by the app and we submitted the idea for a revision. The developer weighed the merits with us, agreed it was a case that would be useful for others and within a few weeks got back in touch telling us the feature was implemented! Even if the developer had decided not to implement our request for whatever reason, the app would remain 5 star in our eyes so I suppose we're now a 5 star plus rating.

The Bible Student
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
23 gennaio 2014

Highly recommended app. a life saver

Zasttra.com
Sudafrica
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
25 marzo 2014

We get the low inventory alerts we need every morning; keeps us one step ahead. Works great!

The Outdoor Patio Store
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
18 novembre 2015

This app does what is expected of it!. Naren was very helpful in applying the email alerts to smart collections and this has helped me to keep my store stocked with various vendors' collections without any work on my part (or their part). It is everything I hoped it would be and more!

Versatile Vapes
Oltre 7 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 17 ottobre 2016

This app is easy to set up, and does exactly what it says it will. Every week (or daily if you want) I get an email that tells me what items are below the threshold that I set. It tells me when I'm getting low, so that I have time to reorder the product before it runs out! Works great.

Definitely spring for the advanced version. I tag orders I want to watch with "Reorder" for my products, then set up Smart Collections that group them together for easy reordering. I have StockBot watch those collections, and I get an email by Product Type or Product Vendor so that it's easier for me to reorder them when the time comes. It's too cool!

Lastly, the guy running it is super helpful. He's taken suggestions I've given him and added them to his app, and usually responds to problems or questions within the hour. Can't beat service like that!

Pink Castle Fabrics
Quasi 6 anni di utilizzo dell’app
12 maggio 2017

Customer Service has been very responsive to my needs. They are also willing to work with customers to update features when needed. StockBot works for us!

The Tinkers Packs
Oltre 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
16 marzo 2015

Does exactly what you expect it to and if there is something you think is missing or should be considered Narin is quick to reply, discuss and if possible implement changes for optimal execution. Tension removed from accidentally running out of stock!

SAS Booster Club Store