Recensies (142)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 8% recensies zijn 1 sterren
11 januari 2023

Very buggy, overly complicated. Data was not reliable. And support team was totally unhelpful. I've also also hear sketchy sales practices on raising prices drastically once you are on. (As they know it's hard to stop using it once you have migrated all orders, data, etc.)

Amberjack
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Inventory Planner by Sage heeft geantwoord 12 januari 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Inventory Planner.

Looking back at our interactions, we last heard from you in August last year at which time our team gave you some forecasting advice which you asked for, but it seems there are other areas we can help you with.

Please get in touch with some specifics and we can get you on the right path.

26 mei 2020

I have been in the retail world for well over 12 years and have used a range of tools, ranging from Microstrategy, Arthur (EP), Moco, etc and can comfortably say that IP is the most user-friendly tool. The functionality of this software will allow you to run a successful small business or large corporations. The team at IP are always available to help and will always try to understand your business needs.

Rockstar Original
8 dagen gebruiken de app
Inventory Planner by Sage heeft geantwoord 2 december 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We always appreciate your input to improve the system, and we're so glad to hear that it fits well with your business needs.

15 juni 2022

This is the best app for inventory forecasting I found on Shopify by far (I tested them all), but unfortunately it's extremely expensive to use. And in recent, it became so expensive that it put the app out of the question for us. I hope in the future you can drop your prices by increasing the app users and maybe charge for any extra support?

مكتبة بنيان
Duitsland
7 maanden gebruiken de app
Inventory Planner by Sage heeft geantwoord 8 juli 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback. It's great to hear that you found us to be the best for inventory forecasting!

I'm really sorry to hear that you hit a stumbling block with our pricing. I'm not sure if you're aware but our pricing is based on use and there are tweaks that you can make which will alter the cost. Please reach out to our support team so we can help you find a good match for your business: https://www.inventory-planner.com/contact-us/

Tom (Inventory Planner)

24 november 2019

This is the best inventory planning/management app I have ever used! It impresses me more and more every day. Their customer support is probably the best of any Shopify app i've used. (Jill is amazing)

Keep doing what you're doing Inventory Planner!

WYRTH
6 dagen gebruiken de app
Inventory Planner by Sage heeft geantwoord 3 maart 2020

Fantastic! Thanks for your feedback - it's a pleasure to work with you!

27 mei 2020

This app is really helping us to manage our stock and keep our products on stock. I needed a help and the online chat was very helpful!
I really recommend this app!

Simply Nursery
6 dagen gebruiken de app
Inventory Planner by Sage heeft geantwoord 27 mei 2020

So glad that Inventory Planner helped with your stock management!

13 februari 2023

A great tool that is essential for any startup business in e-commerce. Inventory planner guides allow people of any knowledge to pick up merchandising and the system will save you a lot of time and money.

BOA EU
Verenigd Koninkrijk
5 dagen gebruiken de app
Inventory Planner by Sage heeft geantwoord 17 februari 2023

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate your endorsement!

1 augustus 2018

The information is never accurate - it warns us we are overstocked on items we know we can't keep in stock. It says we are out of items that shopify says we are not - it just seems kind of buggy and expensive for how much customisation you need to do to get it started. We're switching to doing this in a free excel sheet that we can control.

Eightounceweb
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Inventory Planner by Sage heeft geantwoord 7 mei 2019

We would love to work with you to resolve these issues in your account. We can review your settings to make sure everything is fine-tuned to fit your business. Please let us know how we can help.

30 mei 2020

Been charged $149.99 even though it says i have 27 days left of free trial and that the price is $109.99 on my account!

Hidden Gem Fitness
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Inventory Planner by Sage heeft geantwoord 30 mei 2020

Hi there,
We apologize for the confusion about billing. We can see that you were charged $149.99/mo for Inventory Planner app because you approved this charged on May 22nd through Shopify.

Then the configuration changed for your account and we suggested downgrading the price to $109.99/mo and you confirmed this on May 26th.

This new payment will be applied on the next billing cycle in 27 days and that's why you see 27 days trial in Shopify.

Let us know if it makes sense now. Also glad to discuss if you'd like to set up a call. Feel free to reply to our email also about this.

18 mei 2023

The software is very good. But they change price model for more than 3 times in last year and the support team are not good

Kiss.ro - Magazinul tau de beauty feminin
Roemenië
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Inventory Planner by Sage heeft geantwoord 19 mei 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. Firstly, I'm glad that Inventory Planner is a good fit for your business on a software front.

Regarding the pricing model, we have gone through a few changes as we wanted to find one which most directly supports the growth of our customers. The one we've settled on is based on GMV rather than warehouses, SKUs, or anything else. So bigger the volume you put through, the more you use it, so the more you pay. To us that sounds fair and doesn't penalize our customers who have more warehouses or sell on more channels. After all, we want you to grow! :)

Your comment on our support team comes as a surprise as that's not in line with our usual feedback. For example, in the last three months they were rated 4/5 or 5/5 by 95% of our customers, so if you've had a bad experience, I'd really like to know more so we can look into it. Drop us a message and we'll do just that.

Thank you again for your feedback.

10 juni 2023

The app is very useful. Dated UI but overall functional. Support and billing, however, is a nightmare.

If you're a new customer signing onto their new pricing model and the setup is correct from the start, you'll likely enjoy the product.

If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, buckle up and get ready to have your patience tested. Repeatedly.

For most customers this will be an important pieces of their tech stack. And once integrated for inventory management, the cost and hassle of switching to another tool means customers are a little locked in. In my experience that lock in risk is not offset with good support times or follow through. Fingers crossed that improves.

June Home Supply
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Inventory Planner by Sage heeft geantwoord 12 juni 2023

Hi there,

Firstly, I'm glad you're finding Inventory Planner useful.

I've spoken to our success team who you have been engaging with regarding migrating your accounts from one to another which I understand, for the most part, we've been able to complete.

There are some remaining issues which we're working with you on, and as a result of which, we're reviewing our processes to make things more straightforward onward for you and our other customers. Whilst not your aim from the outset, we do appreciate your partnership, specifically your candor and feedback which allows us to evaluate the above.

We are committed to doing the right thing, for your business, and beyond.