Invoice Falcon , 383 条评论

• 2% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 3% 的评分是 1 星
2021年7月23日

The best invoicing app on Shopify. Made it so easy for me to issue invoices and packing slips in PDF format for my customers and logistics partners. The team and customer service is a bonus.

nuuma
印度
9分钟 人在使用应用
Molecular Apps已回复 2021年7月23日

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

2022年9月27日

I need commercial invoices with my tax ID for shipping, this has been really quick and easy so far and free below 50 invoices per month is nice!
I'd like to add HS cides, - will see if that's possible...

onefoottaller
法国
6分钟 人在使用应用
Molecular Apps已回复 2022年9月27日

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear that you like the app and that it is useful to you.

Yes, it is possible to add HS Codes to the products in the invoices. I will reach out to you by email to help you set this up. :)

Regards,
Invoice Falcon

2022年12月27日

Great app, and their customer support team is very responsive whenever I run into issues. I recommend this app for anyone who needs to turn a cart into a formal quote document without manually re-entering all that data.

FloorMarkingSigns
3分钟 人在使用应用
编辑时间:2023年8月22日

Great app. Been using it for a long time now, and very nice looking invoices are generated. Thank you!

Stringvision