iThink Logistics , 110 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,2
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 89% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
27 de dezembro de 2023

iThink Logistics isn't just a courier company; it's a strategic partner. They've streamlined my shipping process, saved me money, and helped me deliver happy customer experiences. If you're an e-commerce seller looking for a reliable, cost-effective, and customer-centric shipping solution, look no further than iThink Logistics. Give them a try, and I guarantee you'll be writing your own positive review in no time.

The Exotic Jungle
11 months usando a aplicação
25 de dezembro de 2023

India's Top Logistics Aggregator: Competitive Pricing, Excellent Support. After utilizing the services for one and half years, I feel we made the proper choice in switching, thus I'm submitting this comment. Their prices are among the lowest in the industry, their pick-up and delivery services are excellent and have easy to use backend software. On top of that, I want to express my gratitude to Ms. Bhakti for the outstanding support provided for us. Very good assistance. She get in touch with me to discuss the concerns I raised, such as the shipment manipulation, COD remittance. Keep it up.

darjifashion
About 1 year usando a aplicação
27 de dezembro de 2023

Thanks to Bhumika and ITL team. Good And Fast service/fast delivery/all time available for help us. We have key account manager Bhumika. She is pretty skilled and can quickly resolve our queries.

Nivnyaa Fashion
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
27 de dezembro de 2023

Best Service, We are their Customer Since 2 Years and we have received the best service from Ithink Logistics. Managers and all are Very Helpful...

Sockscarving
5 months usando a aplicação
18 de maio de 2023

We are working with I Think logistics and we are satisfied with service and rates.
we have faced very good co operation regarding claim issues satisfactory...

Archittam Fashion
8 months usando a aplicação
3 de setembro de 2021

This app interface is very easy to use. It makes our work reduced by half and the back-end team is swift in resolving the vendor issues. Delighted to work with the Ithink team. It is bliss for small businesses.

Indianpeacock
Over 5 years usando a aplicação
6 de junho de 2021

Top notch logistics support, have been working with them since 4 years, always good experience. They should improve "lost in transit RTOs" and automate the process of RTO delivery time limit, if not delivered according to tracking, quick reimbursement of funds should be done. Currently we have to look for undelivered RTOs manually. Rest everything about ITL is perfect and it is highly recommended, better than any other logistics provider there is

Craxy Store
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
13 de janeiro de 2021

Best Logistics Aggregator in India, Competitive Rates, Great Service.
I am writing this feedback after using their service for 2 years and we made the right decisions by switching it Ithink. Their rates are very competitive in the market and Pickup & Delivery are very smooth and especially their NDR offering is the best offering for any E-com Companies.
Last I would Like to thank Mr. Aatif & Mr. Khan for the excellent support we received from both of you.

BUMSONTHESADDLE
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
3 de setembro de 2021

We've been using this app since mid 2018. Really nice service. thanks. keep up. Their software platform is also nice.

2baconil
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
23 de fevereiro de 2021

I wanted a courier service that could help me with quick resolution. I'm glad I found Ithink who has a professional and friendly support staff especially sagar shirdhankar who goes out of the box to make ends meet.

dmodot