Kokonaisarvio
  • 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
14. maaliskuu 2023

Maryetta has been an absolute lifesaver during the entire quiz-building process. She was always available to hop on a call to work through any questions or issues I was facing as a new Jebbit user. We launched a new product shortly after launching our first quiz and she helped me plan ahead during the initial build to make it a smooth transition to the updated quiz. Skincare is such a personal recommendation and we were able to nail down the quiz to give the best possible recommendation to our customers.

Jebbit quiz look & feel makes for an easy user experience for both our customers taking the quiz and for us to update as changes are needed. The reporting dashboard is straightforward, user-friendly, and has all the information you would need.

Glow Recipe
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Jebbit Inc. vastasi 1. syyskuu 2023

Thank you for your review Glow Recipe team! We love hearing that you were able to utilize your quiz alongside a product launch! Thanks for being part of the Jebbit family.

4. heinäkuu 2023

Encountered a few issues, and Yaya and the customer service team were so helpful. They even organised to call me, so that we could walk through the issues I was having together and solve them. Thanks so much for the help!

elemental herbology
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Jebbit Inc. vastasi 1. syyskuu 2023

Thank you for your review! Cannot wait to see the ROI form your quiz!

29. maaliskuu 2023

Jebbit's customer service is excellent! Their response time is minimal and quick. They understand the situation and provide the best and easiest solution. They would provide a video, a step-by-step guide if need be which I think is incredible. Great work!

Nudestix
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Jebbit Inc. vastasi 1. syyskuu 2023

Thank you for your review!

18. toukokuu 2023

Jebbit support is top notch. Adrian was very quick to respond and made the support experience personal. Right on the fly, she created a how-to video for me, personally, to assist me in navigating around the issues I was having. Support is definitely set apart from others I've seen!

The Fragrant Notes Co.
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Jebbit Inc. vastasi 1. syyskuu 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad to have you in the Jebbit ecosystem!

6. maaliskuu 2023

Adrian helped me out with outcomes not adding to cart and she stayed with me until we got it figured out! She did some workarounds and eventually got it to work! Quick and helpful customer service :)

Little Words Project
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
26. toukokuu 2023

Amazing support! Always super helpful and quick to respond to my (hundred) questions. Would recommend them to anyone.

LØCI US
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Jebbit Inc. vastasi 1. syyskuu 2023

Thank you for writing in! The Jebbit support team really is world class - happy to help whenever you need!

27. maaliskuu 2023

Adrian and Kelsey have been very helpful with onboarding our brand to Jebbit. They spent 1:1 time with me to help make adjustments to our current quizzes and walked me through the process step by step. Great support!

NYDJ Apparel
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä

24. huhtikuu 2023

Amazing support. Helped me even when I had to translate into a new language. Would recommend to anyone.

Shoe Zero
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä

31. maaliskuu 2023

The Jebbit support team is incredibly helpful and dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. With their extensive knowledge, they consistently go above and beyond to address any questions or concerns that users may have.

The OneTwo
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Jebbit Inc. vastasi 1. syyskuu 2023

Thank you for your kind words! So happy to have you part of the Jebbit family!

14. huhtikuu 2023

Love this app. But more importantly the service is amazing. I was having an issue and Yaya responded and got it fixed for me right away!

Loupe, Inc