Arvostelut (385)

• 7 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 5 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 9 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
28. kesäkuu 2024

Hi... I think that it's wonderful that you offer watches... which is the primary reason that I am using JetPrint... and may end up using for your leather bags. I'm new at this and perhaps I am not using your product editor in which you place the image correctly but it seems like I have to start over from scratch if I have to make changes to the design. When I have used Printify and Printful, they have a way to edit the designs without have to start all over. Lastly, it would be nice to have the one time 5% Sample Discount easily available without having to place the sample order on hold and then requesting the discount from your support team. Thank you! Bob

Bob and Lu Lu Art
Melkein 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
7. kesäkuu 2024

I think jet print is a pretty good app. The orders come at a reasonable time since it is coming from so far. The pricing is great and they are easy to use once you get the hang of it. I will definitely continue to use jet print.

Be So Stylish
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
10. kesäkuu 2024

Wish there was a way to only select certain colors (i.e. tshirts) I only want certain colors. to go with the logo .

if there is a way. it's not clear:)

Sole Mates Plus
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
18. maaliskuu 2024

love their amount of products and the versatility. main draw back for me was the design platform. It kept freezing and reseting midway through and when I tried to save as draft. I came back to it the next day and it was gone. Currently waiting on response from JET I hope there is a fix or I am doing something wrong because I love their options

Thazofobik
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
26. toukokuu 2024

Can't upload to Etsy

Moda Kind Shop
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
JetPrint Fulfillment vastasi 28. toukokuu 2024

Hey there,

We have integrated with Etsy, allowing you to connect your Etsy shop through your JetPrint account to publish your products there.

However, we currently cannot synchronize products across platforms. For example, if you want to publish products from Shopify to Etsy, this feature is not supported due to Etsy's limits on tags and product images.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Thanks.

15. helmikuu 2024

Quality is great for SNEAKERS. This is where they shine. They do not have HALF sizes for sneakers, unfortunately.

TwiceAsHard Designs
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
13. tammikuu 2024

It seems great. It's easy to find the products I wish to review. Your site has many products that inspire creative ideas. My store is not 'live' yet. I will definitely look at your ratings as part of my due diligence. I look forward to producing interesting products with you.

FlowersFabulous
Kanada
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 19. joulukuu 2023

Having to start every design from scratch. Need to be able to copy layouts (or save templates), and replace images with the same position and dimensions.

Copy needs to also copy tags & descriptions, as adding these in repreatedly.

Need a Pattern function, to repeat tiled patterns. Am having to save multiple files with different dimensions (e.g. 6x6, 9x9...) for each product.

EDIT: Patterns have just been added, but unable to centre the pattern on the product.

Scottish Clan Tartans
Uusi-Seelanti
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 26. kesäkuu 2024

Please include redesigns and save files in case I change my mind about my design and need to make adjustments, as I may not be able to do it myself. I prefer saving time rather than starting over to create new products.

Galactic Bunny
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
28. joulukuu 2023

I am currently using both JetPrint and Printful for my storefront; and I will say, that while JetPrint offers a much wider variety of items to choose from, Printfu; has it firmly beat in the editing department. The interface for designing my products is clunky and takes marginally more time, ending on a somewhat underwhelming note with a lower quality product, as well. It's also frustrating that there aren't as many prepared mockup templates for me to choose from, which in turn will inevitably drive some buyers away. However, in spite of this, I cannot understate that the array of products available for me to customise and sell are great, and helps my company in developing our image to be firmer in what we represent: Clothing for Car Enthusiasts.

Barrett & Brown Co