Algemene beoordeling
  • 7% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 9% recensies zijn 1 sterren
Bewerkt 18 februari 2024

I enjoy using this app, but I have some suggestions for the developer to improve it. Firstly, I would appreciate it if the size of the content could be increased, as it can strain the eyes. Secondly, it would be helpful if the content was clearer, more items were available, and the design library is not loading fast very slowly. Thank you for being so understanding.

Official Global Store
Egypte
4 maanden gebruiken de app
1 mei 2024

Once I got the hang of it. It was pretty easy to create unique products for my store.

Home Stream Designs
2 dagen gebruiken de app
20 april 2024

So far I am enjoying it. I'm excited.

SassyCatsGalore
2 dagen gebruiken de app
9 januari 2024

The is great! I love the all over big prints on the products! Maybe add some men wearing the bomber jackets so it could be added to a men's clothing store.

Bourne Threads
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 25 januari 2024

amazing products, love the app

edit... i dont understand how the fees go. When i place an order (a sample order for me) every item i add it multiplies the shipping fees. Its not "one" shipping fees for each order but for each item. Which means if i try and make a bulk order for 10 items that cost for example 50 euros the shipping fees is another 50 or more even though its basically one single order. I can never get many products for me to test and see.

Unicorns Pumpkins and Stuff
Griekenland
18 dagen gebruiken de app
15 maart 2024

VERY GOOD AND SHEAP PRICES

LIFE IS LIKE TENNIS
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
25 november 2023

I have really enjoyed adding my designs to their products. It's fun and makes some really nice merchandise!

The Sweating Pepper
3 maanden gebruiken de app
1 november 2023

Loveit

Lil Devil Clothing Company
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
12 november 2023

Till now... the best free app

Artrenata
29 dagen gebruiken de app
15 december 2023

I like the ease of use of the website and products are great!

Light of My Path Designs