Algemene beoordeling
  • 7% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 10% recensies zijn 1 sterren
2 mei 2023

I recently discovered this incredible app and its fantastic collection! The variety and quality of the products exceeded my expectations, truly going above and beyond. The best part about Jetprint is its seamless integration with your store categories, allowing your designs to be published directly after completion.

MUGAPA
7 maanden gebruiken de app
31 januari 2024

Afull shipment

dwstore
Georgië
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
8 mei 2023

I love Jetprint! It's the best print on demand app I've ever used. It has so many products to choose from, and the quality is amazing. The app is easy to use and integrates well with my online store. I can create and sell my own designs in minutes. Jetprint is fast, reliable, and affordable. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to start or grow their own online business.

Tresorsdemma

EQ-SHOP
Polen
4 maanden gebruiken de app
19 februari 2024

Very easy to use. I like creating products with it.

originalityworks
27 april 2023

Absolutely fantastic app,
Fantastic collection of watches, above & beyond when it comes products.
The best thing about Jetprint when you finish your designs it publishes your designs straight in your store categories which saves so much time.

Absolutely superb,

Silver Grey white hair inspiration
Verenigd Koninkrijk
3 maanden gebruiken de app
11 augustus 2023

This app has a mass quantity of products, but it is difficult designing. Instead of individualizing placement sections of a product, there’s on a layout of the product placements. They lack designing ability like pattern, duplication, and more. What is the point of so many products if consumers are limited on designing abilities. Print on Demand are rated on factors. Design abilities, quality production, cost of production, and customer service. So far to my experience. Designing on this app is pain.

BOY WONDER
24 dagen gebruiken de app
31 maart 2023

I love JET PRINT BECAUSE THEY ARE ABLE TO GO ABOVE AND BEYOND WITH THE PRODUCT SELECTION , DESIGNS AND EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY

rwewear
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
3 april 2023

Great Selection of products, fast fulfillment, would recommend and will continue to keep using for my business

Tiller's Oath
3 maanden gebruiken de app
29 april 2023

Just started using this hoping it would be perfect for my customers as the quality of shoe is better. The problem I see is the lack of ability to make the shoes in the timeline they have posted on their website, along with lack of response when reaching out with issues. I've only made two orders with this company. 1st one took so long to get to me, another vendor I found and tried produced the boots and had them to me two days faster than this order that was placed DAYS before. 2nd order I am trying to cancel and get refunded for as it has been in "production" for 9 full days after order was placed and paid for. If your customers are okay with no updates and long wait times then sure, waste time here. But if not, I don't recommend. The customer experience will be bad. I can't wait to delete this app after I finish this process of trying to get refunded.

Transient Zer00