Algemene beoordeling
  • 7% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 9% recensies zijn 1 sterren
25 oktober 2020

Great customer service! Thanks Jennifer for catering to my every need in making sure the product is exactly what I envisioned. Would highly recommend JetPrint!

ManayaCo
Australië
5 september 2020

I used the older version of this app. When the new one deployed, I placed an order and was caught in the middle of both apps receiving a double charge for the item. Used the chat on the app and received quick responses and a refund for the double charge. Excellent customer service and support. The new is full of new design mockups that look wonderful and their design tool is so easy to use. Would recommend to anyone with or without much design experience. Great job JetPrint.

Swishgoods
22 april 2021

Just came across this app and loving the variety and pricing. I am going to have a lot of fun creating new and exciting items.

Keene's
Bewerkt 30 mei 2021

Jen and team are a delight to work with. She is extremely attentive and eager to meet and exceed your needs and expectations. Committed to, and vested in, the best possible execution of your order and the prioritizing of the unique and customer-specific deadlines. Great products, coupled by the best customer service, I now have the freedom to focus my attention elsewhere with the full assurances that I am best positioned, and fully supported by Jen and her team of solutions experts, to receive the highest level results and maximum quality potential—meeting and exceeding all of the highest standards of productivity and communication. Thank you Jen, and all of JetPrint…you certainly receive my complete endorsement with the strongest imaginable accolades.

CITI•ZEN•THEORY
22 juli 2018

Easy to use and a very straight forward FAQ.

Coolactual
Spanje
12 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 10 mei 2020

Awesome app I love the way JetPrint implemented shipping data into the designing process, the platform is cool keep up the good work and continue to improve!..

Boss A Trillion Luxurious Brand & Store
12 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 29 mei 2023

first of all the products are really nice at very affordable prices but im going to give them 4 stars cause they design menu has less features we need more as designer so please work on that

kygro12
Zambia
7 maanden gebruiken de app
13 december 2020

It's not "if things will go wrong, it's when". In those times, support is the most important thing and JetPrint has support that keeps you warm and fuzzy inside.

VI BOSS
18 juni 2020

Great easy app to design with. Lot's of different watch options. Everything looks great an I can't wait to get my sample order.

13Signature13
25 juli 2022

So far this app has been the easiest to use and the selection of products is AWESOME. I love designing watch faces and the the new clogs for my store.

MEL-N SHADE CRAFTS