Algemene beoordeling
  • 7% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 9% recensies zijn 1 sterren
Bewerkt 18 december 2018

I just received my sample watch from JetPrint and I am beyond pleased. The quality of the print and watch is great! I had another watch POD supplier but their sample cannot compare with JetPrint. The customer service is also superb. They are very receptive to providing additional services that don't yet exist and are very responsive to my questions. The only drawback is that shipping does take a bit of time since products are coming from China but the quality makes up for it.

The Muyi Shop
JetPrint Fulfillment heeft geantwoord 25 oktober 2019

Sincerely thank you for your review, we are trying our best to provide the best service and the best product quality to our customers, especially watch customized POD service. We have a variety of watch styles for your watch brand business. If you want fast delivery you can change your product delivery method ;) And we are really looking forward to providing some additional services that don't yet exist to our customers to help their watch brand business.

13 december 2020

It's not "if things will go wrong, it's when". In those times, support is the most important thing and JetPrint has support that keeps you warm and fuzzy inside.

VI BOSS
23 augustus 2018

Nice range of products and easy to use

The Uppercase Store
Australië
27 november 2018

First of all, the support is 5/5 stars alone, Jennifer and her team are super helpful.
The watch quality (Steel Strap Watches is what I've ordered) is great, the print quality is superb, the box they come in is also great, the presentation is great.
The only product I've tested from them is the Steel Strap Watch and I can say it's top notch quality for POD, there's no one at the moment that is even close to offering the same level of quality as them in the Watch category.

TheBookBits
28 september 2023

Dear all,

App is very good but shiiping fee are extremly high.

Thanks

Jelena

Dhappyfrog
Zwitserland
4 maanden gebruiken de app
3 december 2019

SCAM! I used this app on multiple orders and not once has an order be delivered. They always come up with untraceable AWB's and I have receivced lots of customer complaints due to JETPRINT not delivering their items. I have lost money because I refunded all customers but never received my money back from JETPRINT. Stay away!! Most unprofessional company on Shopify

Aviation Travel Shop
Australië
JetPrint Fulfillment heeft geantwoord 3 december 2019

Hello there, sorry for our oversight, the order was returned by FedEx first and changed to DHL official before, and the parcel has been successfully delivered to your customer on Nov. 27th, the detailed tracking info has been sent to your mailbox, please have a check. We're really sorry about our oversight, and promise this misunderstanding won't happen again. Thank you

30 juli 2022

I have been designing on the app a few days. Few glitches. Placement of your image initially needs no work, it flood fills the workspace saving you time. Mockups are generated super fast. Import is fast to your store. So I placed an order yesterday and its already listed as in production. Looks good.

Blue Daisy Emporium | Cindy Boyd Artist Store Art Blog
11 november 2022

I contacted support, and it's been weeks since I heard from them, and I see terrible reviews about them. I am scared to try it out. They told me they could work with some of my ideas and send them a mock-up idea, and I never heard back at all. I emailed and chatted with them again, and still no words. Loved the fact it was easy to design things but communication could be better

Rhodes Apparels
JetPrint Fulfillment heeft geantwoord 18 april 2023

Really appreciate your important feedback and advice here my friend, my apologies for the previous unhappy experience and unusually slow response. For now, JetPrint POD Center has reorganized a better-dedicated customer service team to help with your questions and requests with faster response and trackable progress. We will continue to improve the website including functions and products, please kindly allow us a little more time to test it before the official launch, we'll inform you as soon as the optimization is completed.

14 december 2021

Ordered fast shipping over 2 weeks ago, after 1 week in production they said it will be send 1-2 days after another week it's still in production. For 75 dollar for a watch you can get for 12 dollar on Ali express, and then this kind of service?!

Olivier Industries ® Art & Apparel
Duitsland
JetPrint Fulfillment heeft geantwoord 1 april 2024

Hello,

We deeply apologize for the delay in producing your order. We've recently bolstered our staff in the watch production line to expedite processing times moving forward.

Concerning pricing, we hear your feedback. Our product pricing is influenced by several factors, such as material quality and production processes. Rest assured, we've taken your comments on pricing into account and made adjustments accordingly.

Your business is important to us, and we sincerely hope you'll give us another opportunity to provide you with better service.

Thank you.

16 augustus 2021

The JetPrint app is the easiest to create products with for POD stores. All other tools make it much harder to create similar products, especially when they have many surfaces to print. Thanks

Yunque Store