Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 96% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
3 febbraio 2024

I needed a loyalty app for my store with a rewards system that is simple to use. Joy has what I am looking for at a super affordable price point. Setting up was pretty straight forward. I reached out to their customer service to get some clarity on how the referral program works and Audrey was super helpful. In fact, I've reached out a couple times prior to this, and the customer support I received was quick and responsive every time.

ShopChuusi
Taiwan
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
13 dicembre 2023

I've regularly had very quick and helpful responses from the program's support team and it has made managing a rewards program for the store much easier. There's a lot of room for customization which I appreciate. I'd like to specifically mention Lydia for being able to quickly directly point out the solution to a problem I have. Support has always been very reliable and that alone has made it a positive experience for me and it's allowed to me better offer rewards and discounts for our store's customers.

ACG Go Anime
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
26 gennaio 2024

I recently set up Joy: Loyalty & Rewards Program and had an outstanding support experience. Audrey, Jasmine, and Juliana were incredibly quick in addressing my setup issues, providing efficient and friendly assistance. Their 24/7 availability made the process seamless, and their expertise ensured a smooth setup. Joy's customer support team truly goes above and beyond, making them a top choice for anyone seeking a reliable loyalty and rewards program.

Cantata
Belgio
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
2 febbraio 2024

The app works well. The customers support is excellent! We thank Hana from the Joy: Loyalty & Rewards Program Team who has supported us to solve a problem.
We recommend this app.

Shibui
Italia
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
29 dicembre 2023

Fantastic app - really good customer service which is available during working hours with quick response times.
I tried many different loyalty programs - this one seemed to have the most features for the money.

Real Pet Store
Regno Unito
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
10 gennaio 2024

Really good and easy to use app - The customer service is excellent. I had couple tricky modifications and questions how to reach the ideal outcome for our website. Together with customer service and developers, we managed to find solutions to all of my questions. The explanations and walkthoughs were really easy to understand. I recommend the app highly!

Merkattu.fi
Finlandia
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
19 gennaio 2024

It´s a great App for the Rewards Points.
Lovely customer service, very professional. We have had Esther and Tony to resolve an issue and they were awesome and very fast to solve it.
Thank you.

CosmeSelect
Regno Unito
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
18 gennaio 2024

Super helpful support. I just installed the app, had a bunch of questions, and they took they time to help me get everything setup, and answered all my questions with clear instructions. Prakash was great support, thank you guys. Highly recommend this app. It's super clean, easy to navigate and use.

Bubblgum
20 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
7 dicembre 2023

This app does exactly what we were looking for and was very easy to set up and customize. I had one small issue with theme integration code but Prakash was able to fix the problem in a matter of minutes.

Butterfly Reflections, Ink.
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
4 dicembre 2023

Jasmine was awesome- fixed my problem in literally less than a minute- i didn't have to do anything!

Vesta