Recensioni (1.574)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 96% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
7 maggio 2024

Awesome customer service from Tiana who answered my questions in no time. Great app!

Cannasutra
Sudafrica
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
14 giugno 2024

The app has a lot of customization options, and their support has been very responsive. I recently spoke with Tiana, and got a couple bugs resolved, clarified some features of the VIP program, and requested an approval option for the referral program to prevent people from referring themselves and gaming the system.

Whitlyn Aquatics
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
9 maggio 2024

Tiana was awesome! Very friendly and efficient. Thank you :)

Minimalist Folk Co.
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
11 giugno 2024

Audrey did a great job answering my questions and was very quick to respond.

Yahara Chocolate
12 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
5 maggio 2024

Hana was great.

Christina's Coffee
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
20 giugno 2024

A Huge Thank You to Hana and William of the Joy Loyalty Program!

From the get-go, they impressed me with their professionalism. They were attentive, understood my requests patiently, and most importantly, understood what I was trying to achieve.

Now, my situation wasn't exactly straightforward, and it took some time to untangle everything. But Hana and William? Not a single sign of frustration. They were the picture of calm and patience, asking all the right questions to get a clear understanding. They never rushed me, and that made all the difference.

In the end, their dedication paid off in a big way! They were able to solve my issue completely, and I walked away with exactly what I wanted. Talk about a win-win!

Hana and William, you are true assets to the Joy loyalty program. Keep up the fantastic work! You both deserve a raise (and maybe a spa day – you earned it!)

Décor Helm
India
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
9 maggio 2024

quick respond, and solve the problems perfectly. especially thanks Nolan and the technician: Williams.

USKO OPTICAL
RAS di Hong Kong
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
18 aprile 2024

hanna support me very well , she bring me everuthing i need to undertand this app and keep going !! congrats!!!

Priti.co
Colombia
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
9 giugno 2024

I had a problem with referral and Prakash was so helpful to solve my problems. Thanks.

DVA home
Emirati Arabi Uniti
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
9 maggio 2024

Emily was very helpful and super quick to solve my problem. Thank you

Scotlin Scents