Joy: Rewards & Loyalty Program , 1,510件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年2月3日

I needed a loyalty app for my store with a rewards system that is simple to use. Joy has what I am looking for at a super affordable price point. Setting up was pretty straight forward. I reached out to their customer service to get some clarity on how the referral program works and Audrey was super helpful. In fact, I've reached out a couple times prior to this, and the customer support I received was quick and responsive every time.

ShopChuusi
台湾
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2024年2月2日

The app works well. The customers support is excellent! We thank Hana from the Joy: Loyalty & Rewards Program Team who has supported us to solve a problem.
We recommend this app.

Shibui
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年1月26日

I recently set up Joy: Loyalty & Rewards Program and had an outstanding support experience. Audrey, Jasmine, and Juliana were incredibly quick in addressing my setup issues, providing efficient and friendly assistance. Their 24/7 availability made the process seamless, and their expertise ensured a smooth setup. Joy's customer support team truly goes above and beyond, making them a top choice for anyone seeking a reliable loyalty and rewards program.

Cantata
ベルギー
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2023年12月13日

I've regularly had very quick and helpful responses from the program's support team and it has made managing a rewards program for the store much easier. There's a lot of room for customization which I appreciate. I'd like to specifically mention Lydia for being able to quickly directly point out the solution to a problem I have. Support has always been very reliable and that alone has made it a positive experience for me and it's allowed to me better offer rewards and discounts for our store's customers.

ACG Go Anime
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年1月19日

It´s a great App for the Rewards Points.
Lovely customer service, very professional. We have had Esther and Tony to resolve an issue and they were awesome and very fast to solve it.
Thank you.

CosmeSelect
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:11ヶ月
2024年1月18日

Super helpful support. I just installed the app, had a bunch of questions, and they took they time to help me get everything setup, and answered all my questions with clear instructions. Prakash was great support, thank you guys. Highly recommend this app. It's super clean, easy to navigate and use.

Bubblgum
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:20日
2024年2月4日

Very useful rewards program. It's the most complete so far after comparing tons of plugins here on Shopify. Support is top-notch. They resolve all my issues within a day. And special thanks to Liz for quickly helping me on any of my questions, fast!

My Buddy Gard
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:18日
2024年1月10日

Really good and easy to use app - The customer service is excellent. I had couple tricky modifications and questions how to reach the ideal outcome for our website. Together with customer service and developers, we managed to find solutions to all of my questions. The explanations and walkthoughs were really easy to understand. I recommend the app highly!

Merkattu.fi
フィンランド
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2023年12月29日

Fantastic app - really good customer service which is available during working hours with quick response times.
I tried many different loyalty programs - this one seemed to have the most features for the money.

Real Pet Store
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年1月25日

Jasmine and Tony were very kind and quick to reply and help with my 1.0 Shopify theme coding, chagning every single detail I mentioned! Great service, thank you!

SAIID | AKPH OFFICIAL STORE