Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
Bewerkt 30 mei 2023

Very easy to use and navigate compared to other apps, and Hana from the support team was very nice too. I recommend!

Yepo Cosmetics
28 mei 2023

I love to recommend this app. The support team is willing to help as well.
I have talked with Prakash, he is very friendly and eager to help.

Sk8Station
Thailand
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 24 uur
27 mei 2023

Just don't know how to describe it but this app on the bottom line is the best app the really helped me a lot and even helped me put the widget icon where I wanted with the help of the developers team I didn't need to do anything!!!!!! thank you very much!

VERSO QUALITY MATERIALS
Israël
App gebruikt gedurende 1 dag
27 mei 2023

Really easy setup, takes a bit of practice but you can pick it up within 10 minutes. Customer service is also great! Appreciate Jasmine for helping me set up!

The Growing Muslim
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een uur
26 mei 2023

After testing a few different apps, we found this one to be the most user friendly (and cost effective!) app for an existing store. Other apps were difficult to import customers in correctly without duplication of efforts. Sunny helped me a ton in getting everything done the way we needed it without spending hours messing with it! Highly recommend!

The Nest at 112
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 19 uur
26 mei 2023

Me han atendido muy bien, resolviendo las dudas que tenía al momento rápida y gráficamente. Estoy contenta.

BANBU
Spanje
App gebruikt gedurende 14 dagen
25 mei 2023

The app doesn't seem too complicated, but all the functions we need are there. Excellent support, very helpful and kind. I´m very satisfied.

Bastelschachtel
Oostenrijk
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 4 uur
25 mei 2023

Ottima assistenza ricevuta da Hana, precisa e veloce. Sto provando da poco questa app e sembra ben fatta.

Angelica Home Stabia
Italië
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een uur
25 mei 2023

Thanks for Esther's help. Rapid response! The problem is that Shopify is asking for 100 characters review.

Nature's Basket - NZ
Nieuw-Zeeland
App gebruikt gedurende 2 maanden
24 mei 2023

Amazing app, makes shopping on our store fun. Abby was a dream she helped us from start to finish which made the process so much easier

Liberated Eyewear, Inc.