Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
2 februari 2024

The app works well. The customers support is excellent! We thank Hana from the Joy: Loyalty & Rewards Program Team who has supported us to solve a problem.
We recommend this app.

Shibui
Italië
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
17 januari 2024

Great support from the Avada team members Hana and Toby. You're the best.

Zatthu Jewelry
Nederland
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
22 januari 2024

Avada is by far the best in support and response time. The support feels like 24/7.
Tahnk you Audrey, Liz, Abby, Tony, Jasmine, Hana and of course the technical staff.

Skin / Scent
Nederland
12 maanden gebruiken de app
19 januari 2024

It´s a great App for the Rewards Points.
Lovely customer service, very professional. We have had Esther and Tony to resolve an issue and they were awesome and very fast to solve it.
Thank you.

CosmeSelect
Verenigd Koninkrijk
11 maanden gebruiken de app
2 februari 2024

Easy to use and the technical support is very responsive.

Silumen
Frankrijk
26 januari 2024

I recently set up Joy: Loyalty & Rewards Program and had an outstanding support experience. Audrey, Jasmine, and Juliana were incredibly quick in addressing my setup issues, providing efficient and friendly assistance. Their 24/7 availability made the process seamless, and their expertise ensured a smooth setup. Joy's customer support team truly goes above and beyond, making them a top choice for anyone seeking a reliable loyalty and rewards program.

Cantata
België
23 januari 2024

Consiglio quest'app oltre alla bellezza soprattutto per l'assistenza che offre Liz Elisabeth e tutto il loro team sono molto d'aiuto. App bellissima ottima assistenza ha migliorato il mio sito

Gioselin
Italië
28 december 2023

Great support by Jasmine and Wiliam and rest of the team.

Jonnybaba Lifestyle
India
9 maanden gebruiken de app
3 februari 2024

I needed a loyalty app for my store with a rewards system that is simple to use. Joy has what I am looking for at a super affordable price point. Setting up was pretty straight forward. I reached out to their customer service to get some clarity on how the referral program works and Audrey was super helpful. In fact, I've reached out a couple times prior to this, and the customer support I received was quick and responsive every time.

ShopChuusi
Taiwan
4 maanden gebruiken de app
13 december 2023

I've regularly had very quick and helpful responses from the program's support team and it has made managing a rewards program for the store much easier. There's a lot of room for customization which I appreciate. I'd like to specifically mention Lydia for being able to quickly directly point out the solution to a problem I have. Support has always been very reliable and that alone has made it a positive experience for me and it's allowed to me better offer rewards and discounts for our store's customers.

ACG Go Anime
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app