Recensioni (595)

Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 77% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 15% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
8 luglio 2024

It appears that they're illegally using your personal data, an unauthorized login was attempted to one of my emails, and shortly after (30 mins) I received a fake customer service email from them to that exact email address. Beware

nilongroup
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
29 aprile 2024

I had an issue with my login and Rochelle was able to help me and get me back into my account. She was so kind and extremely helpful!

Essence Essentials
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Innovation Labs. ha risposto 25 maggio 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our service and you're getting the support you need! Your positive feedback means the world to us and motivates our team to continue delivering the best experience possible.

Data modifica: 27 giugno 2024

As a new starter I had originally given Jubilee 5 stars, unfortunately I am changing my review to 2 stars until the following is resolved. I have inquired numerous times in the last few weeks with no resolution on why I only have the ability to add 93 of the 250 unique products under my annual subscription we paid for. I should be able to add up to the maximum my subscription allows, but I am only have available 93 unique products to brand, there are no others to pick from. I also have 25 premium products, these I am ok with and have added.

For example there is no lipstick only lip gloss, there is no blush, there is no brushes, etc. All I am asking for is to have the ability to brand 250 products for the subscription plan I paid for.

Frustrated Customer.

CaBougieDo
Innovation Labs. ha risposto 5 giugno 2024

21 maggio 2024

Great site, easy to navigate, products are affordable and worthwhile

MCA| Victorious Apparel
Regno Unito
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Innovation Labs. ha risposto 25 maggio 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are thrilled to hear that you find our site easy to navigate and our products affordable and worthwhile. We strive to provide a seamless shopping experience and high-quality products that meet our customers' needs. Your positive comments reassure us that we are on the right track.

26 aprile 2024

Great idea if you want to start your own brand

AQUADIVAS.
Regno Unito
Innovation Labs. ha risposto 25 maggio 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our service. Your positive feedback means the world to us and motivates our team to continue delivering the best experience possible.

24 aprile 2024

Rochelle provided superb customer service, she was quick, efficient, and ensured a high level of customer satisfaction. Excellent service!

Zelogic
Emirati Arabi Uniti
30 giorni di utilizzo dell’app

29 aprile 2024

Love this app! Great products that sell themselves! Easy to use ! Fast shipping. Great support!

INNER SPARK CO
Innovation Labs. ha risposto 25 maggio 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying our products and that our shipping and support services have met your expectations. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and it's always gratifying to know when we've succeeded.

7 luglio 2024

I strongly advise against using the Jubilee.beauty Shopify App. Our experience with their service has been nothing short of frustrating and disappointing.

We initially signed up for their free trial to test the app’s features. However, even after confirming with their attendant Rochelle via chat that the trial was canceled, they continued to charge my credit card. Despite multiple attempts to contact them, we received no response whatsoever.

This demonstrates a clear lack of integrity and extremely poor customer service. They not only failed to honor the cancellation but also ignored our subsequent inquiries. If you value your time and money, avoid Jubilee.beauty Shopify App at all costs. There are plenty of other options available that provide reliable service and respect their customers.

Breezefy
Circa 13 ore di utilizzo dell’app
31 maggio 2024

I love the concept and features; the products appear to be very high, too. Just starting with the company but anticipate a good experience based on the vibes and feedback from other customers.

My Store
Circa 10 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Innovation Labs. ha risposto 14 giugno 2024

I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback! I will be happy to provide you assistance in creating your brand! Don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.

30 giugno 2024

Using the Makeup Beauty Dropshipping App has been a game-changer for my business. It’s helping me become a global force in the industry, providing unparalleled options and opportunities that are absolutely fantastic.What sets this app apart is its versatility and ease of use. You can add your brand’s logo and have a ready-made product in minutes, which is incredibly beneficial for a business looking to scale quickly. The app’s extensive product range means that I can offer my customers a variety of high-quality cosmetics and beauty products without the need for large upfront investments.Additionally, the Makeup Beauty Dropshipping App ensures that all products meet high standards of quality and safety, which is crucial in the beauty industry. This reliability has helped build trust with my customers and has significantly boosted my brand’s reputation.The seamless integration with my Shopify store means I can manage everything from product selection to order fulfillment in one place. This efficiency has allowed me to focus more on marketing and expanding my reach, further solidifying my position as a global player in the cosmetics and haircare market.Overall, the Makeup Beauty Dropshipping App is the best app I’ve used so far. Its comprehensive features and user-friendly interface have made it an indispensable tool for my business, enabling me to deliver top-notch products to my customers with ease and confidence.

WEALTHY EXPRESS
Stati Uniti
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
Innovation Labs. ha risposto 2 luglio 2024

Thank you so much for your incredible feedback on the Makeup Beauty Dropshipping App! We're thrilled to hear that it has been a game-changer for your business and has helped you become a global force in the beauty industry.

Your highlights of the app's versatility and ease of use, particularly the ability to add your brand’s logo and have a ready-made product in minutes, perfectly capture the benefits we aim to provide.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. Your success story is an inspiration, and we’re honored to be a part of your journey in the cosmetics and haircare market. We look forward to continuing to support your growth and success with the Makeup Beauty Dropshipping App.