Jubilee:Beauty Dropshipping DS , 480件のレビュー

• 評価の5%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2024年1月2日

this is very good work at the product Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and efficient order fulfillment. It enables the creation of a customizable cosmetics brand without handling inventory or shipping. The app's simple product setup process, custom branding tools, and exceptional customer support are highly valued. Merchants also commend the fast shipping, affordable prices, and the quality of the cruelty-free, pigmented products. The app is recognized for its seamless order management and ...

Trending Products
パキスタン
アプリの使用期間:5日
Innovation Labs.が返信しました 2024年1月14日

I appreciate your feedback. We'll be happy to provide you with all the support you need to help you achieve success with your brand. Feel free to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.

編集日:2024年2月12日

Scammers !! Don’t trust this website they stole my card information and took 49$ from my card without me subscribing and they don’t want to cancel my subscription , when I asked them to cancel subscription they lied about cancelling it. also they do not want to give me my money back unless I remove this review so they scam everyone else. Such an unprofessional company and should be taken down because it’s the reason I’m not drop shipping at Shopify again .

Shta
アラブ首長国連邦
アプリの使用期間:13日
Innovation Labs.が返信しました 2024年1月14日

Hi there! Thank you for your feedback. For us to understand your concern, please feel free to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.

I also sent you an email.

2023年12月21日

A truly unfortunate experience. The idea is good. The execution unfortunately not. Racked up 49 customer orders over a week, couldn't place orders at all in their app. Tried clearing cache, different browsers, different devices and their tech team just couldn't get it working within a reasonable amount of time. Unfortunately will have to refund these customer's orders since Jubilee could not get their act together. The only bright side is they are responsive but that only goes so far if your service doesn't work in the first place. First app that we've had an actual bad experience with. It's a shame but we have to cut our losses and move forward.

REGENALIGHT
アプリの使用期間:7日
Innovation Labs.が返信しました 2024年1月14日

Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll be happy to resolve this for you. Please reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.

2023年11月14日

it is very user friendly. it seems easy to use and not to complicated. id love to tell my family and friends about this site, and other social media pages.

jays treasures
アプリの使用期間:23日

2023年12月8日

why arent my products shipping out. my first order has not been delivered. they ordered their product 2 weeks ago

Bad Bich Headquarters
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Innovation Labs.が返信しました 2024年1月14日

Hi there! Please reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty for any concerns regarding order.

2023年11月8日

This is the best way to customize your favorite products and make your own brand! I am soooo excited to release my own unique brand!

Budgét Baddie
ジャマイカ
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年10月22日

I recently had the pleasure of using Jubilee's online service, and I can't express enough how impressed I am with the level of assistance I received. In particular, I want to give a huge shoutout to Rochelle for her outstanding support.

Navigating online services can sometimes be challenging, but Rochelle made the entire process a breeze. She was not only highly knowledgeable about Jubilee's offerings but also incredibly patient and accommodating. Her commitment to ensuring I had a seamless experience was evident in every interaction.

Rochelle took the time to address all my questions and concerns, providing clear and detailed responses. She offered guidance that was both helpful and personalized, making me feel like a valued customer. Her professionalism and dedication to customer satisfaction were truly exceptional.

I found the Jubilee online service to be efficient and user-friendly, and Rochelle's assistance elevated the experience to a whole new level. Her dedication to her role is commendable, and she left me with a positive impression of Jubilee.

I highly recommend Jubilee's online service to anyone seeking an excellent online experience. If you have the opportunity, reach out to Rochelle for assistance - you won't be disappointed. Thank you, Jubilee, and thank you, Rochelle, for making my experience with your online service outstanding!

Beauté
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月

2023年12月6日

great company with great products and support to build your brand store

ellsashop
アプリの使用期間:28日

2023年12月21日

Jubilee has excellent customer service and very prompt attention to detail. Rochelle provided superb customer service, she was quick, efficient, and ensured a high level of customer satisfaction. Excellent service!

Cheek & Smile Beauty
アプリの使用期間:4日

2024年1月8日

I'm Just starting out however the start of the set up has been pretty easy and creating your personalized branded of quality products. You can sent yourself a sample of the products and tell so you can test the product before you sell it in our store. I'm enjoying this as well.

My Store
アプリの使用期間:約1時間
Innovation Labs.が返信しました 2024年1月29日

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you find it easy to setup. If you need any assistance in creating your beauty brand, you may reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty