POD & Beauty Dropshipping , 512件のレビュー

• 評価の4%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2024年1月2日

this is very good work at the product Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and efficient order fulfillment. It enables the creation of a customizable cosmetics brand without handling inventory or shipping. The app's simple product setup process, custom branding tools, and exceptional customer support are highly valued. Merchants also commend the fast shipping, affordable prices, and the quality of the cruelty-free, pigmented products. The app is recognized for its seamless order management and ...

Trending Products
パキスタン
アプリの使用期間:5日
Innovation Labs.が返信しました 2024年1月14日

I appreciate your feedback. We'll be happy to provide you with all the support you need to help you achieve success with your brand. Feel free to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.

2024年1月31日

Rochelle was very helpful.

Majeur Cosmetics
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2024年1月8日

I'm Just starting out however the start of the set up has been pretty easy and creating your personalized branded of quality products. You can sent yourself a sample of the products and tell so you can test the product before you sell it in our store. I'm enjoying this as well.

My Store
アプリの使用期間:約1時間
Innovation Labs.が返信しました 2024年1月29日

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you find it easy to setup. If you need any assistance in creating your beauty brand, you may reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty

2023年12月21日

Jubilee has excellent customer service and very prompt attention to detail. Rochelle provided superb customer service, she was quick, efficient, and ensured a high level of customer satisfaction. Excellent service!

Cheek & Smile Beauty
アプリの使用期間:4日

2023年11月14日

it is very user friendly. it seems easy to use and not to complicated. id love to tell my family and friends about this site, and other social media pages.

jays treasures
アプリの使用期間:23日

2023年12月6日

great company with great products and support to build your brand store

ellsashop
アプリの使用期間:28日

2023年12月25日

Lots of products and easy to use.

Mia & Jade Luxe Beauty
アプリの使用期間:2日
2023年11月8日

This is the best way to customize your favorite products and make your own brand! I am soooo excited to release my own unique brand!

Budgét Baddie
ジャマイカ
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年12月2日

Easy to use and set up

MDM251
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
Innovation Labs.が返信しました 2024年1月14日

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you find the process easy. :D We'll be happy to help you achieve success with your own brand so feel free to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.

2023年10月22日

I recently had the pleasure of using Jubilee's online service, and I can't express enough how impressed I am with the level of assistance I received. In particular, I want to give a huge shoutout to Rochelle for her outstanding support.

Navigating online services can sometimes be challenging, but Rochelle made the entire process a breeze. She was not only highly knowledgeable about Jubilee's offerings but also incredibly patient and accommodating. Her commitment to ensuring I had a seamless experience was evident in every interaction.

Rochelle took the time to address all my questions and concerns, providing clear and detailed responses. She offered guidance that was both helpful and personalized, making me feel like a valued customer. Her professionalism and dedication to customer satisfaction were truly exceptional.

I found the Jubilee online service to be efficient and user-friendly, and Rochelle's assistance elevated the experience to a whole new level. Her dedication to her role is commendable, and she left me with a positive impression of Jubilee.

I highly recommend Jubilee's online service to anyone seeking an excellent online experience. If you have the opportunity, reach out to Rochelle for assistance - you won't be disappointed. Thank you, Jubilee, and thank you, Rochelle, for making my experience with your online service outstanding!

Beauté