Algemene beoordeling
  • 4% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
20 maart 2024

We have had a great experience so far getting everything set up.

Desert Clairvoyant Beauty
9 dagen gebruiken de app
23 april 2024

Excellent dropshipping company!! I love it I will recommend to all sellers

18 dagen gebruiken de app
23 februari 2024

BE AWARE. THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAMMERS!! THEY CHARGED MY CARD WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION. I HAD A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL. LACK OF COMMUNICATION FROM MS.ROCHELLE. PLEASE DO NO PLACE YOUR CARD INFORMATION ON THIS APP. THEY WILL SCAM YOU AND WILL NOT REFUND YOU. AFTER NUMEROUS TIMES OF REACHING OUT I DECIDED TO TAKE ACTION TO SUE THEM. I AM NOT THE FIRST PERSON THEY HAVE DONE THIS TOO! THIS APP WILL BE SHUT DOWN.

3 dagen gebruiken de app
23 februari 2024

best place to start your own brand

Trendy Products
12 dagen gebruiken de app
8 januari 2024

I'm Just starting out however the start of the set up has been pretty easy and creating your personalized branded of quality products. You can sent yourself a sample of the products and tell so you can test the product before you sell it in our store. I'm enjoying this as well.

Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 29 januari 2024

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you find it easy to setup. If you need any assistance in creating your beauty brand, you may reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty

-Rochelle

Expert Cosmetics
4 maanden gebruiken de app
6 februari 2024

Than you very much Rochelle
You help me with easy way

ladyelora.com
Jordanië
3 maanden gebruiken de app
16 april 2024

Jubilee is the best supplier to get started selling unbranded beauty & personal care products as a merchant!!

Kelci Beauty
4 dagen gebruiken de app
2 januari 2024

this is very good work at the product Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and efficient order fulfillment. It enables the creation of a customizable cosmetics brand without handling inventory or shipping. The app's simple product setup process, custom branding tools, and exceptional customer support are highly valued. Merchants also commend the fast shipping, affordable prices, and the quality of the cruelty-free, pigmented products. The app is recognized for its seamless order management and ...