Algemene beoordeling
  • 4% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
5 oktober 2023

So far, it works well. It's easy to navigate, push products to store, and to unpublish or delete. But we wish to see more products to be available and be able to upload the actual logo design on the images instead of limited fonts. We'll see if the products are premium once we start selling or having people test them. The support also tries its best to respond to every enquiry you have.

Miss Bianx
Filipijnen
26 oktober 2023

I love the variety of products available.Very easy to start your own brand with this company.

richgoddessenergy.com
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 14 januari 2024

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you find the process easy. We'll be happy to help you achieve success with your brand so feel free to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.

2 oktober 2023

Excellent Customer Support from Jubilee Company:

Rochelle from the customer support team at Jubilee was very helpful and friendly. Her communication was exceptionally professional and full of positive energy. She was able to respond quickly to my inquiries and provided me with all the necessary information. Thanks to Rochelle from Jubilee's customer support, I felt very supported and satisfied with her approach. Her effort to seek my feedback shows that she cares about customer satisfaction. I thank Rochelle from Jubilee's customer support for excellent service and highly recommend her to other customers!

Martin, CEO of Sonder Fusion

Rating: 5/5 ⭐️

Sonder Fusion
Tsjechië
Bewerkt 19 maart 2024

I sent in a bad review for jubilee,and spoke before i gave them a chance to make it wright,so they called me and am sending my money back,and am sorry i jumped the gun,thanks for being such a good company to do business with,

t-shirt-empire.store
20 december 2023

This application offers a wide range of high-quality products that are sure to impress.

Zaephyr
12 minuten gebruiken de app
9 november 2023

It is a great experience working with Jubilee.

kawrio
Pakistan
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 14 januari 2024

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you like the process. We'll be happy to help you achieve success with your brand so feel free to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.

Bewerkt 30 oktober 2023

Great app love it so easy to use love the options available

Cakewalk Beauty
17 oktober 2023

just starting out but super excited with what is all offered

Praying Woman Boutique
9 dagen gebruiken de app
1 december 2023

Love it

Sir And Lora Co.
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 14 januari 2024

Glad you like it! Please feel free to reach out to us if you encounter any roadblocks at support@jubilee.beauty.

27 oktober 2023

I would recommend this app to anybody literally they have everything it's great it's reasonable price for the product and the shipping my wife shops here all the time and she loves it

D&D Beyond