Algemene beoordeling
  • 5% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
24 augustus 2023

So far so good, as my website grows and my customers start purchasing. I'll update my review.
Thanks

BOHO Face It ! Beauty & Soap Products
24 dagen gebruiken de app
2 mei 2023

I had some trouble obtaining my shipping information for a sample order, but Rochelle was incredibly helpful in resolving the issue. Despite it taking a few days to investigate, she was determined to get to the bottom of the matter and succeeded in processing my order. Not only did she provide me with the tracking number, but she also offered a free month for the inconvenience. Overall, I'm very impressed with Rochelle's excellent customer service and support. Thank you!

Purple Cosmetics
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 6 mei 2023

Thank you for your feedback! Our top priority is to provide you with the best service possible. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at support@jubilee.beauty if you need any assistance. :)

23 juni 2023

I love so far !! Can’t wait to see returns! Even though this is my first Shopify store, I think my niche is the right one if the supplier is the right supplier with the right margins!

TaylorMade
5 maanden gebruiken de app
16 juli 2023

Very simple to use. However, customizations aren’t to
Broad & products end up looking like mock ups in some cases. But overall a great start for beginners.

SKIN LUXE LIFE
2 maanden gebruiken de app
13 april 2023

easy simple to navigate and and push my product to the market. many of the products however are only available if you pay for the premium and I don't know enough about this market yet to be able to pick that

slap
Mexico
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 14 april 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you find Jubilee easy to navigate. Premium products are highly valued products that we curate with our suppliers. We're happy to help answer any questions you have about Jubilee and/or dropshipping in general. Just reach out via chat or email at support@jubilee.beauty.

Welcome, and wish you all the best in your dropshipping journey!
Shraddha

6 juni 2023

lioAs an AI language model, I am unable to fully clarify the context of the given text "lio" as it appears to be a random sequence of letters without any additional information. However, I can define some technical terms related to the text:

- LIO: It could be an acronym or abbreviation for various technical terms such as "Laser Induced Optics," "Local Input-Output," "Low Input/Output," or "Lithium-ion." Without additional context, it is unclear which term is being referred to.

Soursauce
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 14 juni 2023

Thank you for your feedback. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions about the product at support@jubilee.beauty

29 mei 2023

Really good and easy to navigate. would be better with a longer trial so I can plan more products that I would like to sell

DermiPrime
Australië
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 14 juni 2023

Hi! Reach out to me at support@jubilee.beauty so I can help you with your trial period :)

15 mei 2023

Great for starting your business! They give you everything you need to create a good product line and system.

Beautybrat Co
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 16 mei 2023

Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy you like the products! If you need any assistance reach out to me at support@jubilee.beauty. I can help you get started with your own brand and give provide you with the best-selling products in the market today!

Bewerkt 11 april 2023

I haven’t done business with Jubilee yet but I’m sure it will be well worth it!!! I love their products

Sweet Temptation Station
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 14 april 2023

So glad to hear this. Thank you for your kind words, and we hope your experience keeps getting better as you use the app more and start receiving orders. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or feedback.

We appreciate you.
Shraddha

10 maart 2023

Very good, you can create your own brand and also very customizable in that part, very good product and fast shipping in United States

Rexstore
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 14 maart 2023

Thank you for your feedback! I would love to make your experience with Jubilee better so please reach out to me at support@jubilee.beauty

I can help you with the best selling products and how you can market these products! :)