Recensies (606)

• 4% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
5 oktober 2023

So far, it works well. It's easy to navigate, push products to store, and to unpublish or delete. But we wish to see more products to be available and be able to upload the actual logo design on the images instead of limited fonts. We'll see if the products are premium once we start selling or having people test them. The support also tries its best to respond to every enquiry you have.

Miss Bianx
Filipijnen
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 25 mei 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our product. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and it's great to know we're meeting your expectations.

If you have any suggestions or ideas on how we can make your experience even better, please don't hesitate to share. We value your input and are always looking for ways to improve.

21 augustus 2023

Very user-friendly and walks you through the process. A wonderful line of products that will add more to your online boutique. Would recommend to others definitely!

My Store
7 maanden gebruiken de app
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 25 mei 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're thrilled to hear that you find that you like the application!

Our team is dedicated to creating a seamless and user-friendly experience, and it's incredibly rewarding to know that our efforts are making a positive impact on your experience. Your feedback motivates us to continue improving and adding new features that enhance your satisfaction.

If you have any additional comments or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help and would love to hear from you.

29 augustus 2023

I would for sure recommend this app for people with very little start up cash. The built in stuff helps you get started right away! Good luck!

puckerduck
3 maanden gebruiken de app

16 februari 2024

Very easy to use

BareEssence Beauty Co.
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app

18 februari 2024

So far it's great, nice selection of products, easy to use so far, starting now, stay tuned for more reviews, I think it will do well

GLOW BEAUTY
26 minuten gebruiken de app
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 25 mei 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find our products awesome. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and it's incredibly rewarding to know that we're meeting your expectations.

If you have any suggestions or ideas on how we can make your experience even better, please don't hesitate to share them with us. We're always looking for ways to improve and innovate.

Thank you once again for your support and for being a valued customer. We look forward to continuing to serve you!

8 december 2023

why arent my products shipping out. my first order has not been delivered. they ordered their product 2 weeks ago

Bad Bich Headquarters
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 14 januari 2024

Hi there! Please reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty for any concerns regarding order.

2 november 2023

The only issue that I have with the app is that the edits does not update. i will like to make sure the logo is correct before pusing to store.

phalangesandthings.com
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 14 januari 2024

Hi there! We have updated the platform to make sure all the changes you make will reflect on your published products. Feel free to reach out to us if you encounter any roadblocks at support@jubilee.beauty.

12 november 2023

Pretty good thus far. The team at Jubilee were very helpfule when I had a situation. They helped resolve it promptly.

B U by Shel
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 14 januari 2024

Thank you for your feedback! (smiley) We always make sure to provide the best customer support for you! So feel free to reach out to us if you encounter any roadblock at support@jubilee.beauty.

24 augustus 2023

Absolutely love how daily moisturizer is smooth on my skin and how soft my skin feels after my skincare application

𝑯𝑨𝒀𝑹𝑫
Ierland
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 25 mei 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find our product looks great. Your support means a lot to us, and we’re committed to continuing to improve and deliver the best experience possible. If you have any further suggestions or feedback, feel free to share. We’re always here to listen!

24 augustus 2023

So far so good, as my website grows and my customers start purchasing. I'll update my review.
Thanks

BOHO Face It ! Beauty & Soap Products
24 dagen gebruiken de app
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 25 mei 2024

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and your positive words encourage us to keep striving for excellence.If there's anything more we can do to enhance your experience or if you have any additional comments or suggestions, please feel free to share. We're here to help!