Algemene beoordeling
  • 5% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
13 februari 2023

I think this is a good starting option for someone who wants to start their own beauty line. Definitely worth a try.

Style Dungeon
7 maanden gebruiken de app
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 18 februari 2023

Thank you for your feedback! Don’t hesitate to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty if you need assistance. -Rochelle

Bewerkt 16 februari 2023

They've updated the app to include a link to the help section. I've worked with Rochelle on numerous occasions to resolve issues and process orders and she is the BEST! Other than a few technical quirks that need to be worked out, this app is very user friendly and I'm excited to see how it will continue to grow.

The Balanced Path
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 2 februari 2023

Hi there. Please reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty so I can assist you with this. -Rochelle

27 januari 2023

I like this app, because it gives you the opportunity to put your own brand on their already made products.

GracityBoutique
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 1 februari 2023

11 februari 2023

It's pretty easy to use but there's a limited selection on what is offered to create a private brand. Pricing is decent as well.

Wxckd
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 18 februari 2023

Thanks for your feedback! Can't wait to show you what we have lined up for the next couple of weeks! Don’t hesitate to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty so I can help you get started! -Rochelle

6 juni 2023

lioAs an AI language model, I am unable to fully clarify the context of the given text "lio" as it appears to be a random sequence of letters without any additional information. However, I can define some technical terms related to the text:

- LIO: It could be an acronym or abbreviation for various technical terms such as "Laser Induced Optics," "Local Input-Output," "Low Input/Output," or "Lithium-ion." Without additional context, it is unclear which term is being referred to.

Soursauce
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 14 juni 2023

Thank you for your feedback. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions about the product at support@jubilee.beauty

-Rochelle

Bewerkt 11 april 2023

I haven’t done business with Jubilee yet but I’m sure it will be well worth it!!! I love their products

Sweet Temptation Station
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 14 april 2023

So glad to hear this. Thank you for your kind words, and we hope your experience keeps getting better as you use the app more and start receiving orders. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or feedback.

We appreciate you.
Shraddha

19 februari 2023

Got my first order today and 3 products were purchased will leave another review once product is received.

BeautLux
10 maart 2023

Very good, you can create your own brand and also very customizable in that part, very good product and fast shipping in United States

Rexstore
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 14 maart 2023

Thank you for your feedback! I would love to make your experience with Jubilee better so please reach out to me at support@jubilee.beauty

I can help you with the best selling products and how you can market these products! :)

-Rochelle

17 november 2022

I have not used Jubilee for an extended period of time and honestly am new to it but I can see that they allow you to showcase your brand with custom logs on the products. And I believe this to be crucial when just starting a business. I will update my review after a period of time.

FashZone
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 18 november 2022

Thank you for your feedback. Please reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty if you need any assistance. -Rochelle

18 februari 2023

Cool service

C&C SHOP
Italië
Innovation Labs. heeft geantwoord 21 februari 2023

Glad you liked it! Let me help you get started with your own beauty brand!