POD & Beauty Dropshipping , 513 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,6
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 76% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 16% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
1 de fevereiro de 2024

Definitivamente é uma enganação.

SoulCrafters
Brasil
5 months usando a aplicação
26 de março de 2024

J'ai été prélever alors que l'appli et desinstaller je souhaite être remboursé

BIKI
França
4 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Innovation Labs. 29 de março de 2024

Salut. Je t'ai envoyé un e-mail. Veuillez me contacter à support@jubilee.beauty afin que je puisse vous aider. Merci.

Editado a 12 de fevereiro de 2024

Scammers !! Don’t trust this website they stole my card information and took 49$ from my card without me subscribing and they don’t want to cancel my subscription , when I asked them to cancel subscription they lied about cancelling it. also they do not want to give me my money back unless I remove this review so they scam everyone else. Such an unprofessional company and should be taken down because it’s the reason I’m not drop shipping at Shopify again .

Shta
Emirados Árabes Unidos
About 2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Innovation Labs. 14 de janeiro de 2024

Hi there! Thank you for your feedback. For us to understand your concern, please feel free to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.

I also sent you an email.

-Rochelle

23 de fevereiro de 2024

BE AWARE. THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAMMERS!! THEY CHARGED MY CARD WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION. I HAD A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL. LACK OF COMMUNICATION FROM MS.ROCHELLE. PLEASE DO NO PLACE YOUR CARD INFORMATION ON THIS APP. THEY WILL SCAM YOU AND WILL NOT REFUND YOU. AFTER NUMEROUS TIMES OF REACHING OUT I DECIDED TO TAKE ACTION TO SUE THEM. I AM NOT THE FIRST PERSON THEY HAVE DONE THIS TOO! THIS APP WILL BE SHUT DOWN.

My Store
3 days usando a aplicação
2 de abril de 2024

Too expensive. More expensive than Mac and Nars. Would not recommend.

Oma la Belle
About 1 hour usando a aplicação
21 de dezembro de 2023

A truly unfortunate experience. The idea is good. The execution unfortunately not. Racked up 49 customer orders over a week, couldn't place orders at all in their app. Tried clearing cache, different browsers, different devices and their tech team just couldn't get it working within a reasonable amount of time. Unfortunately will have to refund these customer's orders since Jubilee could not get their act together. The only bright side is they are responsive but that only goes so far if your service doesn't work in the first place. First app that we've had an actual bad experience with. It's a shame but we have to cut our losses and move forward.

REGENALIGHT
7 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Innovation Labs. 14 de janeiro de 2024

Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll be happy to resolve this for you. Please reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.

-Rochelle

Editado a 22 de fevereiro de 2023

Great app. Easy to use but would love a phone app. I love that the products are vegan and cruelty free

Golden Delicious
Nova Zelândia
5 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Innovation Labs. 1 de fevereiro de 2023

Hi there! Thank you for your feedback. Please reach out to me at support@jubilee.beauty so I can help you with this. Thank you! -Rochelle

Editado a 12 de fevereiro de 2023

There a many product that require a minimum order and not enough that are available for drop shipping. It may be that I am not understanding the process at the moment.

NeatoCreato Designs
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Innovation Labs. 18 de fevereiro de 2023

Hi there! I have sent you an email. Please reach out to me at support@jubilee.beauty so I can help you. -Rochelle

9 de fevereiro de 2023

very bad app.
not even professional designers, take a long time to get own designer
subscription paid as a pro and then deleted from Shopify, but the subscription still goes on, till you need to install the app again and remove a subscription from their application, not automatically from Shopify.
and of course still no refund.

Be Bulk Nutrition | BulkLab Nutrition
Países Baixos
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Innovation Labs. 10 de fevereiro de 2023

Hi there! Sorry you had to go through all of that! Please reach out to me at support@jubilee.beauty so I can assist you with your request. - Rochelle

6 de janeiro de 2023

The customer service is responsive but...

The app does not link well with shopify, and therefore orders are NOT synced. This is an issue they are well aware of. Rochelle suggested that I draft manual orders (not ideal and time consuming for sites that scale quickly!), as well she suggested I place an order via their app however there is no channel to do so. Meanwhile, they have collected my site data and analytics (you're welcome Jubilee) and yet caused my customers to wait several days without the giving my company the ability to fulfill the order.

They also don't allow you to download chat dialogue which was not helpful.

Also, they (without notice) removed products from their inventory without notifying my company - and I have already paid for ads which included images of those unique products. When the product was removed from their app, it disappeared from my site leaving it with an eyesore.

Helene Skin